Search results

1. T

LPG

conversion ...can or has it been done ?? LPG has octan rating of 110 vs super unleaded 99.
  2. T

Admiral

has anyone had a quote from admiral??
  3. T

dc5 or s2k

Hey guys been on the forum for quite a while biding my time to get a dc5. Insurance was my problem but im going to take the plunge. Im just looking for your opinion hopefully as unbiased as possible on whether to get a dc5 or s2k. Ive had a short test drive in a dc5 before which was amazing...
  4. T

interchangable mods??

hey guys ... desperate to get a dc5 but cant get insured.. already been waiting nearly 2 years lol 1 more year till im 21. Im thinkin of getting a CTR for the next year the EP3 model. for a little more spice and an amazing sound I want to add a Gruppe M , k-pro and exhuast system to my teg when...
  5. T

Any males at 20 actually had a quote??

Have any guys aged 20 or under actually been able to get a quote at all ?? just curious...
  6. T

What a BEAST!!!!!!!

http://www.importdealer.co.uk/Stock-integra.php 2003 Honda Integra Type R TURBO CONVERSION. Built to the highest possible standard from all new parts. Hybrid T3 turbo with custom manifold, downpipe and de cat, new high flow injectors, uprated fuel pump, new forged pistons, uprated headgasket...
  7. T

type R vs RX8

does anyone know how these two vehicles compare? costs, performance, maintenance etc? thanks in advance
  8. T

Does anyone know 1/4 mile times for a standard dc5?

....anyone know ?
  9. T

DC5 VS Elise

hey .... anyone know how a DC5 and elise R compare on the track? ... on paper the elise looks better....
  10. T

Highest revving dc5?

I was just having a read through the forums... and was wondering what the highest revving dc5 out there revs to? am i right in sayins the dc5's with 2.2 Toda stoker kits can rev all the way to 9000? does anyone know? thanks :P
  11. T

I think I could be the youngest teg owner if i was crazy!

My dad and me are in love with teg's after a guy from dicksons took us out for a spin in one!!!! ommmgggg its was soo exhilirating and my dad almost crapped himself lol hes lookin at getting one and was letting me get on the ins policy- but thats been a little tricky, out of 45 companies we...
  12. T

Check the graphics out on this badboy!

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/dc5 ... 238aae.htm
  13. T

MPG

what is the stated mpg for the dc5? like speed limits how much to filly a tank and how many miles u get for that out an unmodded dc5 at normal speeds and whats the mpg when u r kikin the backside out the car? if anyone knows? thanks
  14. T

Hope to be a dc5 noobie if i ever get insured

Hey guys.... ive been a huge dc5 fan for yearsssss!!! since before i could drive!!! now im in a positon that i can afford to buy one but cant get insurance.... i hope i dont offend anyone by not putting this in the insurance thread .. as its not as active as other threads... basicaly im 19 and...
  15. T

youngest age to get a quote.......

am 19 an cant seem to get a qoute anywhere... even as second driver.... is there anyone else my age that has a quote??
  16. T

Model reports

I need a model report for the integra dc5 ... does anyone have a model report... and how much is it ? ( to buy it from you)