Search results

1. D

2003 Facelifted yet??

Can anyone answer my question? Are all facelifted DC5Rs from 2004? I saw one for sale recently, a facelift...but manufactured in 2003?
  2. D

VTEC Control

Anyone got one of those installed? like Apexi V-AFC2 or Apexi AFC Neo? My car's been drinking up fuel big time and I suspect it's something to do with air/fuel ratio.
  3. D

Best coilovers for DC5

So which ones are the most suitable for DC5s? or has the best performance? TEIN?
  4. D

Mugen Exhausts

exactly how many different models of mugen mid-rear exhausts are there for dc5? street and n1? can anyone show me pics of them please? thanks.
  5. D

Mugen Sport Suspension

i got my new suspension installed couple days ago...when i turn into a left 90 degree corner, like a traffic light corner...i hear this loud knock from the front left suspension. only one knock. why's that anyone?
  6. D

looking for some speed...

what are the basic mods for my dc5 in order to gain some power?
  7. D

2001 DC5's...

Dear all, Anyone here know that most of the imported 2001 DC5R's are so called 'flooded' cars? They've been in floods in Japan before exported out of the country. There isn't a big problem performance wise...but don't know about the future cuz things get rusty easily, or maybe even rusted. dickers
  8. D

Brake discs and pads

any suggestions for good brake discs and pads? mine are wearing off soo much that you could cut your finger if you touch the edge of the disc. thanks guys
  9. D

Bridgestone Potenza RE-01R tyres

anyone got these RE-01R tyres on? or going to have them on? i would like to get these tyres, but i just want some comments on them since they're pretty new. thanks dickers
  10. D

About front grill

does anyone know how to make the grill look that way with a 2001 DC5? did he just painted those 2 flaps black...or changed the whole thing? cuz it looks really nice!!!
  11. D

New and from Hong Kong

Hey everyone it's great to see so many dc5's here! i own a white 2001 Integra Type R. everything's stock atm but some modifications will be done this month. there's nothing much to say about this car, it's just too great! it's not only the performance of the car...it's also the look! anyone...