Search results

1. V

DC 5 vs S2000

Hello guys just a pondering thought. How does the DC 5 stack up against the S2000 with regards to Acc Handling Top Speed And Drivability ?? I have driven a 2006 model S2000 so i was just wondering if there were anything like the DC 5 Thanks Brett
  2. V

Good Quote ! !

Wow after spending nearly a day trailing insurance companys to see what sort of money id have to pay, A - Plan was the best price and very very helpful and genuinely friendly ! ! It was hard enough even finding another company who actually knew what a DC 5 was LOL ! In the end A - Plan quoted...
  3. V

A Question

Hey guys i have looked in a lot of places but can not find the answer i am looking for !! :? I know all DC 5 were made in Japan, what happens to them though when they come over to the good old sunny U K?? :!: I notice the clocks only have KPH on and the electric milometre has KM. :!: I...
  4. V

Good Day

Hello all! Just thought id come and say hello, i am currently saving for a DC 5. After having mental turbo cars i wanted something prettier and more civilised. I am after a black one with the full c pack installed 2002 and a low miler. Hope to speak to you all. Brett