Search results

1. coleyteg

alignment done still pulling to the left....

Yeah non matching tyres.... :? so i gotta foot the bill for new ones. but thank god its only that and not sumthing much more serious i'll check out that website for them tyres btw, £90 sounds a lot beta than £107! Hey PROJECT, soz i couldn't catch up with you today.was gonna pop over...
  2. coleyteg

i think i've got it sortd.... had another garage recheck the alignment and everything you guys have listed in this thread. The car is absolutely fine. They changed the rear matching tyres (crappy mitchelin) for the non-matching front tyres (one bridgestone potenza re050 and a "stunner" tyre?)...
  3. coleyteg

great, wherebouts mate, if your not too busy i may drop in tommorow?
  4. coleyteg

HIDs are diff on either side...?

hehehe, i bought it privately mate :? from a distance the hids look identical. but parked upin front of a wall or fence or another car, you can see difference. its not a major issue, but when you buy a car you expect these things to be right. and considering i upgraded from a dc2 that has...
  5. coleyteg

im in kettering, northamptonshire
  6. coleyteg

thanks for the note on the tyres, i'll take the teg to honda again this week and get em to check the points everyone's mentioned on here. I bought this dc5 from a guy in County Durham 2 weeks ago. The only two things that are wrong that i couldn't notice when i bought it are- the steering is...
  7. coleyteg

honda in kettering took the car for alignment, here's the results... (NOTE * = DEGREES) PREVIOUS FRONT DATA LEFT RIGHT TOE 1.2mm -0.3mm TOTAL TOE 0.9mm CAMBER -1*11' -0*24' CROSS CAMBER -0*47' PRESENT FRONT DATA...
  8. coleyteg

when i bought the car it was daytime so couldn't see any diff between the lights, and when i test drove it there was no where to drive it over 60 mph, so couldn't feel any real pull in the steering.... its just my luck i'll change the bulbs over to see difference...
  9. coleyteg

cheers guys, i'm gonna get the tyres changed back to bridgestone re050's all round first see if that helps, otherwise will have the lsd checked and them bolts aswell... i have a feeling this car was in a an unrecorded accident... :(
  10. coleyteg

Had my dc5 for a couple of weeks, and noticed the other night that my HIDs seem to be whiter/bluer on drivers side, and yellower/whiter on passenger side. Is this the same on all DC5's? If no, how can i check if one has been replaced? would the the ballasts different? (ie one showing 6000k and...
  11. coleyteg

Hi, ive had my dc5 for a couple of weeks and it noticeably puls to left when i accelerate. I had the front wheel tracking dobne first. Thantdidnt change anything. I then had 4 wheel alignment done (they were quite a way out) but again, that changed nothing. The engineers at honda recommended i...
  12. coleyteg

suspension explained

Hi, ive had my dc5 for a couple of weeks and it noticeably puls to left when i accelerate. I had the front wheel tracking dobne first. Thantdidnt change anything. I then had 4 wheel alignment done (they were quite a way out) but again, that changed nothing. The engineers at honda recommended...
  13. coleyteg

selling my dc2, bought a dc5 already!

yeah its in northants, only white one in kettering. there's 2 blue one's here and a silver one in a traders garage, but way over priced! isn't raffe from from northants? or is mk?
  14. coleyteg

selling my dc2, bought a dc5 already!

yep, still got the CW dc2... its for sale! picked up my dc5 last week. very very pleased! only done 50k miles, full c-pack, been in the uk since Nov 2006. £9995!!!!!! 8)