Search results

1. G

DC sports manifold, rattles

Just had a DC sports manifiold fitted last week. When the mechanic was fitting it he told me that there was not going to be much room between the manifold and the antiroll bar which may rattle, approx 2-3mm. I told him to fit it anyway and see how it ends up. After having it on a few days I...
  2. G

Help needed please

Just woken up this morning to find that some dirty tramp has smashed my drivers door & window with a huge boulder. So I need some help guys, if there is anyone who is breaking a CW teg that has a complete drivers door for sale please drop me a call on 07956854933? Or if anyone knows any...
  3. G

DC5 V's S2000

My mate bought a red 00 S2000 last sunday and this moring him and another friend who has a 01 DC5 took both of them to a local track to see how they compared. The S2000 is standard and the DC5 has a Mugen induction kit. From a rolling start the DC5 pulled up to 5 car lengths. From a standing...
  4. G

bridgestones or toyo's?

I need a set of tyres and I have wittled it down to either Bridgestone's RE 050 or Toyo's T1R. They are both coming in at roughly £100ish so... Which would you choose? Also the bridgestones come with about 3 different models, GZ, EZ MZ. does anyone know what model I should be going for??
  5. G

Engine mount inserts

Just had these fitted and I cant belive what a difference it has made to the feeling of the car. Totally rigid and alot more feel when driving. Good mod for cheap money. Also I thought I had random back box but the mechanic has informed me of a Zigen Pro Racer A spec.... result xthumbsup
  6. G

Energy engine mounts

Just ordered a set of energy engine mounts and wondered if they are difficult to fit or if its a job for the mechanic :?: Cheers.
  7. G

ITG Maxogen fitment?

Would an ITG Maxogen filter from a civic R fit onto a DC5? Cheers.
  8. G

Alpine removal keys

Anyone know where I can get my hands on a set of alpine removal keys? I need to send my head unit away to get the clutches repaired but I cant find a set of keys anywhere, I've tried halfords and all the other web sites but with no joy. Every other make available apart from alpine!
  9. G

Why never UK release??

Just lifted my car from the local honda dealer after its first service, In conversation I asked the service manager if he knew why they never released the DC5 in the UK. He didn't know the answer but ask one of the sales men. His told me that the emmissions were over the UK limit and that...
  10. G

What does this wire do?

I've been having a few problems with electric mirrors not working and also one of the headlights. I have checked all the fuses, changed one of the HID bulbs and still haven't had any luck. I was taking a look in the drivers footwell today and i have spotted a black/red wire that has been...
  11. G

HID - Powerpack

Just bought my car last week and noticed their was a headlight not working. I have replaced the bulb but it still has not worked. From reading the threads about the problem I reckon I need to replace the powerpack, Would anyone have a working second hand powerpack for sale?
  12. G

Radio dimensions???

Hi guys, i need a little help. I've just purchased my first DC5 and i am considering replacing the dodgy radio with a in built sat nav sort of system. Does anyone know the dimensions of the spaces in the dash or will most radio units fit? Any help much appreciated!