Engine mount inserts

glenn3

Just had these fitted and I cant belive what a difference it has made to the feeling of the car.

Totally rigid and alot more feel when driving.

Good mod for cheap money.

Also I thought I had random back box but the mechanic has informed me of a Zigen Pro Racer A spec.... result xthumbsup

Jayk

Advanced Member
yeh there great, some people on here put the torque damper on also and that really gets it rigid, im fitting mine before me trackdays,

mikegsi

Staff member
Jayk said:
yeh there great, some people on here put the torque damper on also and that really gets it rigid, im fitting mine before me trackdays,
my torque damper arrived yesterday from sumo power, getting fitted on saturday, should make a difference, just hoping cabin vibration isnt too much!

Suped

Advanced Member
set the damper adjustment right before fitting it mate as it determines the amount of vibrations coming into the cabin.

Jayk

Advanced Member
Suped said:
set the damper adjustment right before fitting it mate as it determines the amount of vibrations coming into the cabin.
thats what we want - set it to rock hard! :D

Evs

Advanced Member
I've got ESMMs and a J's ETD wound up to full stiffness. It's not exactly refined... :lol:

Evs

Advanced Member
Not sure of the exact cost tbh - I had them fitted along with a new complete exhaust, Hondata IMG, remap, oil change etc. I would guess at about £100 including parts and labour, which is good value for the effect imho.

Suped

Advanced Member
Might have to add this to the shopping basket and get it fitted alongside the mani. :lol: