Search results

1. gixer750

2nd teg in the family

Hi everyone I already know a few of you from Japmids but for those of you who don't know me I am the very,very lucky wife of gixer750 :xkiss: My new teg should be with me at the end of this week thanks to Andy at 200bhp I have set up my own log in as everytime gixer750 gets on to have a read...
  2. gixer750

the black 52 plate teg....

...at 200bhp cars is now sold 8) bought it for the missus. :!:
  3. gixer750

insurance rant, long winded *yawn*

norwich union di-rectum my policy was on suspension since feb and i have spent a good couple of hours dealing with 5 different idiots at an offshore call centre to re start it on my teg. i didn't want to waste half a years no claims and get a derisory refund if i could help it. first, the...
  4. gixer750

couple more bits to identify...

ok, i have the make and model of the induction kit, but that earth kit and strut brace need identifying. (and yes it is a joke how that cable just lays across everything!) the torque dumper has the maker on it, but i can't make it out, any names? thanks for looking, this is the closest i can...
  5. gixer750

is this familiar...

...to anyone here? trying to figure out the make, stainless cat back teg dc5 much obliged 8)
  6. gixer750

howdy

hi all, new here and drooling over the dc5. my prelude just bit the big one and i find myself shopping for quickmetal! please tell me they are as good as they look! :D