Search results

1. Q

If you want a shed go buy this

I would not put this up put I am so annoyed. Here's my story called this guy to buy his car asked if it for still for sale he says yes it is. I said coming from Leeds so please give me a clear picture of the car as he was located in Glasgow. He says car is perfect no problem and the body is in...
  2. Q

delete

delete
  3. Q

Hub bolt size

Hi What size is the hub bolt as I need to take the drive shaft off so need to buy the correct size socket for the drive shaft/hub bolt. Searched could not find any information. Thanks
  4. Q

Gearbox seals

Hi Did not really know where to post this but I think I need to change my gearbox seals were the drive shaft goes in, any one done this before or had this problem. Cheers Kammy
  5. Q

Eibachs spring warranty is not worth having.

Hi Can some please help by getting me the spring codes of the front and back springs as Eibach need this or any excuse not to replace the springs. As they first asked for pictures then measurements and know codes that are on the springs I can see the back ones and gave these but they is no way...
  6. Q

Skunk2 Lowering springs help

Has any body used skunk lowering springs, did a search could not find anything on these springs, lot of people say use eibach but they don not drop the car much or am I wrong, any suggestion will help.