Eibachs spring warranty is not worth having.

qamvti

Advanced Member
Hi
Can some please help by getting me the spring codes of the front and back springs as Eibach need this or any excuse not to replace the springs. As they first asked for pictures then measurements and know codes that are on the springs I can see the back ones and gave these but they is no way to see the front from what I can see. So if someone got some springs that are not on the car may be able to help. As the car on the back on the drivers side is 10mm lower than the other side and the shocks 100% fine and installed correctly nothing left out by mistake.
Help need asap.
Thank you
:cry: [/code]

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
the springs hold up the cars weight nothing else,
the spring codes will be printed on the spring itself. they want to make sure they are the correct springs ,
there are lots of reasons a car could sit lower one side than the other but 10mm is quite alot
eibach's warranty is normally very good, who have you contacted?

finally who did the installation? was it a garage or diy?

logik

Advanced Member
What other reasons could be causing the car to sit lower on one side than the other?

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
previous accident damage, worn bushes, alignment, incorrect tyre size, different make of tyre, different pressure, fitting errors, spring not seated correctly, rubber bits missing etc.

qamvti

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
previous accident damage, worn bushes, alignment, incorrect tyre size, different make of tyre, different pressure, fitting errors, spring not seated correctly, rubber bits missing etc.
Hi
Checked all the above on the car has not been in a accident. Only got 22,000 miles on the car, car was fine with the standard springs also tyres are the same.

Also cannot see the numbers on the springs in the front, gave the back spring numbers and they said these are fine.

Three garages have checked the car all said its the springs.
Once I did all this then I thought it was the springs as I know many things car make a car lower from one side.
Can somebody please get me the numbers.
Also they is 3 RSX type S with the same problem same springs, on club RSX.
Thank you

tedg

Advanced Member
If it is awkward to get your spring numbers, then that would be the same for any one else on this forum.

Get off you arse and get it done :)

Edit: Also.... has it not occured to you that Ebach is troubleshooting YOUR problem and therefore needs YOUR codes. To be honest it sounds like they have given you good support, and are actually trying to fix your problem.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
are you able to measure the compressed length?
i would suggest going to an Eibach dealer (like TGM) I am certain Eibach will listen to Toms opinion, and replace the springs if he says they are at fault.

qamvti

Advanced Member
tedg said:
If it is awkward to get your spring numbers, then that would be the same for any one else on this forum.

Get off you arse and get it done :)

Edit: Also.... has it not occured to you that Ebach is troubleshooting YOUR problem and therefore needs YOUR codes. To be honest it sounds like they have given you good support, and are actually trying to fix your problem.
Hi
I would like some one to give me the codes that may have a set of springs that are not on the car ,as they would have the same problem as me, to get the codes you have to have the front springs off the car.
To be honest they have just been awkard as the problem is at the back not front.

tedg

Advanced Member
qamvti said:
To be honest they have just been awkard as the problem is at the back not front.
yes - i have read that post better now :oops: