Search results

1. V

Yes you guessed it, another Gruppe M Fitted!

Had my personal Mechanic :wink: (the brother-in-law) pop round for a bit today and fit my Gruppe M and Strut brace for me :D Got to say that Gruppe M sounds awesome. I put my foot down and was grinning from ear to ear. Although I've only had the car since April I have been dying to get...
  2. V

Rattle and Whir

Hi Guys & Gals I seem to be experiencing a rattly noise on tight left corners at slow speeds i.e. turning into another road. sounds like it comes from the front left (although the other half says right!). Any ideas? (no its not anything in the glove box :wink: ) Also when I pull off I get a...
  3. V

I've been shopping!!!

Well I've been shopping big time Now ordered Fujitsubo RM-01A Exhaust Gruppe M Mugen Front Strut Brace Mugen Rad Cap Mugen Fuel Cap Cover Personalised Plate and some new Mugen Stickers Very happy Bunny!!! :D :D :D :D
  4. V

Gruppe M Power/Super Cleaner info???

Hi Anyone know anything about the Gruppe M Power and Super cleaners? The other half is looking at them for his Supra Cheers
  5. V

Fujitsubo Exhausts

Hi Anybody know the best place to get fujitsubo exhausts from??? found a few places in the US that do pretty good prices but thought I would ask around before spending my pocket money :wink: Looking at the RM-01A Cheers
  6. V

Mugen Twin Loop Measurements

Hi Everyone Just wondered if anyone has the measurements of a Mugen Twin Loop exhaust i.e. length of the long cat back pipe please???? Or the length of both parts in the picture. :?: Need to find out for import shipping costs Thanks! :D
  7. V

Mugen Twin Loop (US) - HELP PLEASE

Good Morning All I'm looking at a twin loop on Ebay.com at the moment and wondered if there is any difference between my Integra and the US RSX???? :? i.e. Length or anything Anyone know? :?: Cheers
  8. V

Picked up my DC5 Tuesday Night!!!!!!! - pics added

Well as the title says I picked up my first DC5 on Tuesday night and I have to say I LOVE IT!!!!! I cant wait to give her a wash and wax tomorrow! I'm grinning from ear to ear all day! and I've just admitted to someone I love it more than I loved my Supra and I loved that car so much I...
  9. V

Elf Elite Oil

Hi Everyone Does anyone know if Elf Elite oil is fully or semi-synthetic? I have been on the Elf site but cant find it :roll: Just wanted to know cos that is what was put in on the last service Cheers Vicki
  10. V

I've put a deposit down on a DC5!!!!!!!

Well as the title says I have been and put at deposit down on my first DC5 today. I've bought Chris' (st3camc) off him and should be collecting it Tuesday all being well I cant say how excited I am about it :D :D :D :D :D :D
  11. V

Has anyone fitted Electric folding mirrors???

Hi everyone, just looking at buying my first DC5 and there are a couple about that look awesome but dont have the electric folding mirrors. I can live without the rear wiper but I like the option of the folding mirrors (posty cant clip em coming down the drive! :roll: ), I know I can fold...
  12. V

Hi there!

Good Morning Everyone My name is Vicki and I'm currently pulling together funds to import a white DC5. I currently own an Impreza WRX Wagon and before that had a Toyota Supra NA. Look forward to chatting with you all :D