Picked up my DC5 Tuesday Night!!!!!!! - pics added

Vicki

Advanced Member
Well as the title says I picked up my first DC5 on Tuesday night and I have to say I LOVE IT!!!!!

I cant wait to give her a wash and wax tomorrow!

I'm grinning from ear to ear all day!

and I've just admitted to someone I love it more than I loved my Supra and I loved that car so much I sobbed when I sold it!

\:D/ :D

Vicki

Advanced Member
lol! I'm going to give her a good wash and wax tonight, I'll post some up tomorrow :D

although after a wax I may fall off the bonnet! :wink:

keevster

Advanced Member
Vicki said:
lol! I'm going to give her a good wash and wax tonight, I'll post some up tomorrow :D

although after a wax I may fall off the bonnet! :wink:

Give us a detailed run down on what you think of the car, when you get aquainted overcourse :lol:

Seeing your thread has made me even more eager to get my hands on mine :lol:

Paul :wink:

Ezza

Advanced Member
I remember picking my DC5 up in Jan 07 8) The DC5 is one damm 8) 8) car

Vicki

Advanced Member
Honestly Guys, I love it! the handling, the gearbox everything!

I've always loved Hondas and this is my 4th (out of 8 cars)! Plus my other half had a CTR 30th Anniversary when they were first released.

I just can't help grinning whilst driving the DC5 though.

AWESOME!!!!

:D

fast_eddie

I am really sorry to hijack this thread but I did start a new thread to find out 'how happy peeps were with there standard DC5' but I never really found out an answer..........
I LOVE different cars, esp cars with a track biased pedigree and I would be really intruiged to find out what an ex Supra owner thought about her new steed?

dazza

Advanced Member
Nice one on the purchase :D
The grin factor of these just doesn't seem to fade IMO 8) :D

Vicki

Advanced Member
fast_eddie said:
I am really sorry to hijack this thread but I did start a new thread to find out 'how happy peeps were with there standard DC5' but I never really found out an answer..........
I LOVE different cars, esp cars with a track biased pedigree and I would be really intruiged to find out what an ex Supra owner thought about her new steed?
I've posted on your thread for you matey
x

Evs

Advanced Member
Bored rigid with mine after 2.5 years so make the most of it while it lasts... :x :lol:

Duncs

and me, 2.5 years, oh dear, what to have next?
oh i know what about one of those new Civic Type R i hear they are really good, Evs, you have a black one and i will have a brown one, what you reckon!!!

Evs

Advanced Member
Doesn't look like they do the new JDM CTR in black mate - gutted :cry:

Duncs

if its the same as the model thats selling in Thailand stay away, its a huge car, good looking but its the same size as our Accord,
i have some pictures will post them up soon ish