Search results

1. G

New Driveshaft time!

Awesome thanks mate
  2. G

New Driveshaft time!

Any recommendations guys? Tom at TGM suggested using some parts of an ep3 driveshaft. Replacing just one part of the DC5 one. Anyone tried this? Anyone had good fit on the insane one? Right length? JDM 03 Teg
  3. G

Cam chain change

Good info, thanks, I'll let Tom have a looky when I'm at TGM next week
  4. G

Front jacking point

Love those above, looks awesome. What I do is drive front wheels on some blocks of wood so it raises enough to get the trolley jack under. Then put axle stands and keep jack in place but just below so car isn't on it. Wheels underneath sills for belt and braces 😁
  5. G

What's latest on tyres all?

Cheers Fez, thanks Chris. Totally transforms the car, been on F1's extra loads for 10 years. These kick ass I'm quite surprised just how good they feel
  6. G

Went for the AD08R's, loving them, grip is amazing and the shoulders really kick ass on the corners. Yet to really push them but do far, My teg had a baffled sump too so corners are now confident as you like! Spot on! Talking of spots... gave red and yellow fits on the side walls, guessing...
  7. G

Cam chain change

Awesome, cheers guys, that's great to know 👍
  8. G

Just been reading a lot of reviews on the AD08rs, they look good and suit my driving style I think. Kept putting the F1's out of shape but enjoyed the grip. AD08rs Is something different and I'm guessing I'll not struggle to flog them on if I do t like them judging by the fan base lol cheers for...
  9. G

Interesting, the AD08rs maybe worth a try then, maybe they run sharper and turn in better, nice one
  10. G

I love the eagle f1 asy 3 extra load and used to love the gsd3's but put those out of shape few times. What's everyone else running?
  11. G

Cam chain change

Hi guys, Any ideas at what service can chain needs to be replaced? Had plugs while ago, any other big bits to do cars around 105k thanks
  12. G

Japfest Video

Thanks mate, good day, awesome to see good number of tegs. Have to make the stand next year 😎
  13. G

Japfest Video

Thought I'd share guys https://youtu.be/71Ta-nE0kBw
  14. G

Holy Grail of Exhausts - What's yours?

Powerhouse Amuse R1 Titan Was my fav that I've owned to date. The bugger kept snapping though 😬 Sound, looks were epic, always amazed at how light it was too 👍😎
  15. G

Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

Here we go, didn't make the stand but came up solo, took some footage on my iPhone. Next time I'll try make stand 👍 I used to organise some big club events years back. I'll try get one hooked again soon https://youtu.be/71Ta-nE0kBw
  16. G

Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

Here we go, didn't make the stand but came up solo, took some footage on my iPhone. Next time I'll try make stand 👍 I used to organise some big club events years back. I'll try get one sorted
  17. G

Any japfest convoys tomorrow - south ( from berks) ?
  18. G

Any recommendations on wheel refurb?

How much you looking for mate? I do have a spare set but are a little rough
  19. G

Any recommendations on wheel refurb?

Cool thanks, Yeh I knew TGM could paint them, didn't realise they had a good refurb contact. I'll sling them to Tom. Cheers