Search results

1. G

New Driveshaft time!

Any recommendations guys? Tom at TGM suggested using some parts of an ep3 driveshaft. Replacing just one part of the DC5 one. Anyone tried this? Anyone had good fit on the insane one? Right length? JDM 03 Teg
  2. G

What's latest on tyres all?

I love the eagle f1 asy 3 extra load and used to love the gsd3's but put those out of shape few times. What's everyone else running?
  3. G

Cam chain change

Hi guys, Any ideas at what service can chain needs to be replaced? Had plugs while ago, any other big bits to do cars around 105k thanks
  4. G

Japfest Video

Thought I'd share guys https://youtu.be/71Ta-nE0kBw
  5. G

Any recommendations on wheel refurb?

I'm in Berkshire 15mins from TGM. Need refurb and paint. Any recommendations would be appreciated, want them mint 😎
  6. G

Wheels refub bracknell, reading, fleet?

Any ideas on great refurb (grey) in south east?
  7. G

Recommendations on wheel refurb pls

My DC5 kicks are in need of refurb and respray, going to stick with cosmic grey, any recommendations on a good firm, I'm based 10 mins from TGM, ascot berkshire. If it was just paint I needed I would give them to willy at TGM but I do need a refurb as there corroded. Any help would be...
  8. G

daily let down, pppssssss

Hi all, I wanted to get your thoughts, my tyres or at least 3 of them (goodyear eagle f1v2's) keep loosing a bit of air daily, I have to pump them up every 3 days. The rims are in ok nick, the tyres were fitted professionally working the inside of the rim to get rid of corrosion pre fitting. Yet...
  9. G

New struts front

Anyone had new suspention I have movement on my front struts is this new strut time? If so any ideas on how much it would be to replace them? Oem with my bac springs is my prefered so looking at 2 new front shocks I recon?
  10. G

Gruppe m filter

Any ideas where I can get a new gruppe m filter guys, I know it's fairly costly don't wanna just clean mine as it's been a while
  11. G

HU cuts out when volume high or hits loud bass?

HU cuts out when volume high or hits loud bass? any ideas peeps? high power demands/low voltage? bad earth? or pants HU? any ideas? Its a 60w channel Alpine, it runs fine when not over loud, when its cranked it turns off, and keeps restarting until the volume is turned down :P
  12. G

anyone had new windscreen?

ey up, anyone had a new windscreen fitted, any ideas how much? how much hassle, good fit? I've got some scuffs on my windscreen that are driving me mad, I'm gonna try and remove them with some polish or 'Eastwood Company' kit but not over hopefull for a perfect finish :P
  13. G

long shot

anyone got a new style Alpine cage knocking about that they dont need? :shock:
  14. G

new batt - stinger?

I am toying with fitting a sub and amp, do i need to upgrade the battery? if so does it have any downsides or issues with the car? I,m sure this sounds mad but I don't wana blow anything. I have seen a few Stingers about no Jap cars, are these anygood?
  15. G

Good Rolling Road down south

Good Rolling Road down south anyone? reading? tdi south?
  16. G

am I running lean and what are the dangers

Hi Guys I am toying with idea of Kpro, first of all this is my set-up: Amuse full ti system Gruppe m Maxim works mani + sports cat what do you recon, will I be running lean? shall I jump on a rolling road to see, is this the best way to find out? What are the risks of running lean? If Kpro...
  17. G

side by side?

should I run amp power cables down opposite side of the car as RCA/speaker cables, I have heard of interferance but have not had issues in the past with good quality cables? any ideas :wink:
  18. G

Mani Flexi Pipe Repair

Not sure yet if I need a repair, from what I can see on the ramps the mani is all in good nick but I have been hearing a slight ticking noise on pull ever since I have owned the teg, me being ultra fussy I want to get it looked into now. Its more likly to be the Mani as I have had the bpipe...
  19. G

Sticky little ******

ha, :P now I made you all read this post, where can I grab some of that Blue water resistant tape from for sticking down my front lip on the bumper, is it 3M? may just go and pinch some of Willie at TGM :lol:
  20. G

Maxim Works and Feels - the same company?

Hi Peeps quick question, are Maxim Works and Feels - the same company? I am 99% sure they are also can't find their website(s) any clues? ta in advance