Search results

1. Juttie

Trying to find out more history on my DC5. GD02 YSE - IMPORTED FROM SVA IMPORTS 2009

I was second owner after jason. I didnt have it long as it didnt live up to evo I had before.i sold it to ian who lived in Scotland
  2. Juttie

wheel refurb in norolk/suffolk

As title can anyone recommend where i can get my cw wheels done and anyone know where i can get red honda centre cap stickers from thanks.
  3. Juttie

Getting Insurance Impossible!

Its not the power its because its a import that was never sold in this country so body parts etc are more difficult to get so if you have a accident it will cost the insurance company more to repair.
  4. Juttie

Getting Insurance Impossible!

Your best bet would be get a ep3 civic then when you are a bit older poss get a dc5 the are not the cheapest cas to insure I pay allmost the same as when I had a evo and im 34
  5. Juttie

GT5

Will prob set a type r room up on sun if any one is interested
  6. Juttie

sidelight flickering

As title i noticed that one of my sidelights keeps flashing is this just the bulb or could it be another fault.
  7. Juttie

about to sorn teg

The teg is getting sorn at end of jan is there anything i should do to the car as i hav never put a car on sorn before the car is allready on a trickle charger
  8. Juttie

Rota grid drift

Dont want to mess about trying to make summit fit wanna s the tyres I have off my oem wheels
  9. Juttie

Rota grid drift

What?? I dont fully understand all this dimension stuff thats why im asking
  10. Juttie

Rota grid drift

take it these wont fit either 17” x 8.5” 5x114 ET30 Just after summit a little different may have to settle for rota fighters
  11. Juttie

Rota grid drift

Thaks would these fit 17” x 8.0” 5x120 ET35
  12. Juttie

Rota grid drift

Does anyone have these fitted and if so can I see a pic
  13. Juttie

GT5

will add you all tonight
  14. Juttie

GT5

Dont mind b spec leave it going when i go to work get home race won and money in the bank all gd cannot get anywhere near on the vettel challenges.I did hear they are nearly impossible to do with a joypad.
  15. Juttie

GT5

yep got the red bull
  16. Juttie

GT5

Anyone up for some type r races
  17. Juttie

Pioneer AVH-3300BT plastic surround

thats great but the picture shows thw hazard light on the wrong side???
  18. Juttie

Pioneer AVH-3300BT plastic surround

As title I have just fitted this head unit and the plastic surround is to big for the double din in my car so wont fit what can i used to fill gap around unit
  19. Juttie

Fog light help in norfolk

The car allready has the fog light fitted under the bumper is there anyone local that could wire it to the brake light as im not great with wiring thanks
  20. Juttie

DC5's in Norfolk

yes mate thats me