GT5

ollydc5

Advanced Member
I'll POP on when you playing, ain't been in my ek9 for time? Anyone else got the red bull X2010?

ollydc5

Advanced Member
yep got the red bull
It's totally crazy dude, not far off beating vettel on those challenges but wow its quick. Have mainly used it to complete a few races I was struggling with in endurance. Would love a go against someone else online but ain't been on for a bit. Proper long winded game gt5 but we've got my mates upto 97% complete but what a waste of life b spec is lol. my name on there is the_twigg will anyone be on Wednesday night about 8pm?

Juttie

Advanced Member
Dont mind b spec leave it going when i go to work get home race won and money in the bank all gd cannot get anywhere near on the vettel challenges.I did hear they are nearly impossible to do with a joypad.

ollydc5

Advanced Member
Lol easy money dude, if you wanna get gold I just don't see you doing it with a pad. My mate is proper smooth with the analog but still only beats the first time. Logitech all the way mate, took me a few hours to practice but now its just amazing and makes the other cars feel slow. When will people be trying to get on?

sovietspybob

Advanced Member
:eek: that update looks AMAZING, know what i'll be doing the moment i get home tonight!

We should restart the sunday afternoon games we used to have they were epic fun

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone noticed even though you change options to display speed in MPH the dials (DC5) stop at 180KPH (approx 120) so they dont change too :xtsk:

Also I cant find anywhere to change the torque unit to ft-lb. You can in Forza :xprotest:

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
Oh another thing whilst im on that horse, you can't add an SC to the DC5!!!! I was going to jump on and do some 100-200KPH timing to see differences and it wont let me. BTW I did standard DC5 just under 18secs and then put same bolt ons as me 260BHPish and its down to 14.7 so guessing thats fairly realistic.

and wheres the Atom :xconfused:

mikegsi

Staff member
Logitech all the way mate, took me a few hours to practice but now its just amazing and makes the other cars feel slow. When will people be trying to get on?

I had one of those once till the missus made me sell it!!! ;)

ollydc5

Advanced Member
I had one of those once till the missus made me sell it!!! ;)
Bad times dude, my mrs has no choice along with the rest of my gadgets. Can't wait to get back on gt5 this week

Thanks to porthos for the 240 zg

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Bad times dude, my mrs has no choice along with the rest of my gadgets. Can't wait to get back on gt5 this week

Thanks to porthos for the 240 zg
That 240ZG is EPIC! ha ha, I found it to be one of the best used cars to tune! really is comparable to the DC5 but has all the fun of the RWD!

Excellent car for drifting.

Hoodster

Advanced Member
That 240ZG is EPIC! ha ha, I found it to be one of the best used cars to tune! really is comparable to the DC5 but has all the fun of the RWD!

Excellent car for drifting.
I have no joy at all in the drift challenges I just can't get the hang of it any tips ? :)