Search results

1. Juttie

wheel refurb in norolk/suffolk

As title can anyone recommend where i can get my cw wheels done and anyone know where i can get red honda centre cap stickers from thanks.
  2. Juttie

sidelight flickering

As title i noticed that one of my sidelights keeps flashing is this just the bulb or could it be another fault.
  3. Juttie

about to sorn teg

The teg is getting sorn at end of jan is there anything i should do to the car as i hav never put a car on sorn before the car is allready on a trickle charger
  4. Juttie

Rota grid drift

Does anyone have these fitted and if so can I see a pic
  5. Juttie

GT5

Anyone up for some type r races
  6. Juttie

Pioneer AVH-3300BT plastic surround

As title I have just fitted this head unit and the plastic surround is to big for the double din in my car so wont fit what can i used to fill gap around unit
  7. Juttie

Fog light help in norfolk

The car allready has the fog light fitted under the bumper is there anyone local that could wire it to the brake light as im not great with wiring thanks
  8. Juttie

DC5's in Norfolk

Just wondering how many are in norfolk as there seem to be alot around the area had a play with some when I had the evo aswell now I have a dc5 would be nice to catch up with some of you.
  9. Juttie

Number plate size

As title I want to put my private plate on the teg but the plates are not a uk size where do you get them made
  10. Juttie

Help Removing this head unit

As Title has any one took one of these out just need some advice on how to remove it
  11. Juttie

seat covers

is capital seating the best place to get them from or is there anywhere else
  12. Juttie

Insurance advice

Im 33 and cannot belive how expensive the insurance is for the dc5 tried bell they where expensive looks like it gonna cost more than my old evo and ideas
  13. Juttie

Newbie from norfolk

After taking a dc5 in Px for my evo pending how loud the dc5 is with standard exhaust I should be a teg owner this week.
  14. Juttie

Head unit surround

Can you and where can you get a surround to make the double din single thanks
  15. Juttie

Help Key confusion

As title I see andy is able to get keys cut from japan but im unable to contact him but in the FAQ it is mentioned that you can use a crv or jazz key and get it cut but there are a lot of topics saying that these keys when cut wont work. Im looking to buy a dc5 and 2 keys are very important...