Search results

1. S

radiator fan only works with AC switched on

Hi guys, I just found out that my radiator fan is not working unless I switch on the AC. The water temperature was super high, but it didn't start working by itself. Does anyone know this problem or have an idea why it is like that? Cheers
  2. S

Convert back speedo from Miles to Kilometers

Hi guys, I have a DC5 in Germany which I imported from the UK. It is a facelift DC5-R. The speedo has been converted from Kms to Mls while the car was in the UK. Now, I wand to convert it back to Kilometers. Does anyone know how to do that???? I found the converter on the back of the...
  3. S

EPC with DC5 Data....where???

Where can I find an EPC with Data from the JDM DC5? Best option is for download :)
  4. S

Which setup with MUGEN N1 ECU?

This is my plan: JDM K20A engine (from DC5) TODA A2 Cams TODA value springs and retainers TODA exhaust manifold 5zigen Catback --> MUGEN N1 ECU Will the setup on the Mugen ECU fit to the cams or do I need an individual setup with a Hondata? The rest of the engine stays without changes....
  5. S

Best bucket or reclining seats for the DC5!?

I want some new seats for my DC5. Which seats do you recommend? I need something that is wider than 350mm in the legs area. Bride seats are nice but expensive and mostly very thight (350mm) in the legs are. I thought about some SEEKER seats but can't find any details on the size...
  6. S

DC5 with 13.6:1 comp ratio - how to find out more about cams

Hi, recently I got my new DC5 from Japan. The car was already tuned when I bought it but I didn't know how deep the mods are. This weekend I checked the compression ration of the engine. It is at 13.6 : 1 :o :o :o Additionally the car has a Mugen N1 ECU, 5zigen exhaust, TODA clutch kit...
  7. S

Problems with ATS LSD ... help needed!

Hi, I installed a new ATS LSD at my DC5 and now the I have the following problem. When I turn the wheels the LSD or something in the gearbox is making a huge noise like cracking! You can feel it very strong on the steering wheel and it feels like the LSD is damaged. Do I have to do something...
  8. S

Official date: axle load or max. vehicle payload for DC5???

Does anybody have this data? Is there a offical honda source where I can find it?
  9. S

How to take out the gearbox of a DC5?

Hi, do I need to take out the whole engine with the gearbox to get it out? ....or is there a better solution where I can take out the gearbox while the engine is staying where it is? Thanks for your help.
  10. S

Which changes are needed to fit a 05 cluster into 02 DC5?

I want to upgrade my interior by changing the original gauge cluster of my 2002 Integra DC5 to the facelift gauge cluster of a 2005 model. Does it fit plug & play or do I need to change something?
  11. S

Opinion about Mugen Roll Cage???

Does anyone have experience with the Mugen Roll Cage for the DC5??? http://www.mugen-power.com/past/integra/index.html to find under: PARTS --> CHASSIS --> ROLL CAGE Does it stabilize the car good enough? Is there something better for the same money?
  12. S

What is the best REAR TOWER BAR for the DC5?

My new DC5 is still standing in Japan and I want to get a good rear tower bar for it. Is there something you can recomend? I would like to have a X bar but don't know if it exists....
  13. S

Power/cost ration Supercharger vs. N/A set up???

Hi there, I know that there might have been this discussion before but I cannot find any good answers..... I wanted to know how much power you can get out of the two set ups: FI-tuning 1. Jackson Racing Supercharger Race Kit with Kpro NA-tuning 2. Camshafts, springs, retainers, intake...
  14. S

Is there a K-engined Honda with 4WD?

Do you know a Honda with a K-engine and 4 wheel drive?
  15. S

Driving a DC5 in Germany

Hi, I live in Germany and I've got the first two DC5s to Germany :D Right now I'm driving a blue DC5 (2002)...... Just wanted to say hello :wink: