Search results

1. B

DC5 v S2k v Scooby P1 v EVO VI

Thanks for all your opinions guys - it's good to hear from people who have owned more that just the DC5 and can compare the cars I've listed. Another option is a 350Z [which I've loved since they first come out] but for £15k or less, I'd be looking at a high-miler - reckon they need a couple...
  2. B

Yeah that would be my biggest worry with an EVO or P1; more chance they gonna go pop than the Honda's and the high costs of getting them fixed. A P1 just passed me on the way back to work though...what a beast :D
  3. B

I know some of you guys don't like these kind of threads, but anyone who has had a few of the cars listed above will be able to help me? A while ago I posted a thread about the Golf R32 compared to the DC5 but I reckon I wanna get away from German cars [as I've had 4]. I also know the 4 cars...
  4. B

jap mag 0-60 times

In the new Japanese Performance mag [they putting the new Jap spec CTR up against a DC5 and UK CTR], they got the DC5 0-60 time as 7.1secs - that can't be even close is it? Aint anyone timed their DC5 on here?
  5. B

Integra DC5 v Golf Mk4 R32

No I haven't driven them yet jimmy. I'm only researching at the moment as I'm gonna be buying a new house in a matter on months, so all my dosh is going on that :cry: I'll be looking to get a new car next year, after I'm sorted in my pad - that's when I'll take them both for a spin.
  6. B

I aint had many replies on the R32 site [link above], though I think it's only a small club? I got the address of a bigger forum, which I shall post the same question; just out of interest?
  7. B

One car I missed out on [cos I didn't have the funds at the time] was a 2001 Mazda RX7 for sale here in Worcester. Being a late 2001; it's as rare as rocking horse poo and it only had 10k on the clock! She didn't sell it for a bit and the price came down to just over £12k - what a bargin for...
  8. B

I'd say I 75% want an ITR and 25% the R32, though as I said in my first post I'm not looking to buy til next summer [as all my dosh is going into a house in the next few months]. The ITR may be a bit cheaper to, as I see 200bhp can get grade 4+ DC5's for about £12k-13k. The R32 might be a...
  9. B

I do like the Clio V6 - mainly cos it's as nuts as a hatch can get! Though I reckon I will need back seats at some point, so the Clio is a no...I think :D
  10. B

Yeah it was a bit of a rant :lol: Always good to get other peoples opinions and experiences though innit bud, that way I can learn everything about each car before I buy. Yeah I know the final decision will come down to me when I test drive them both, but that's what clubs and forums are for...
  11. B

Well spotted morgan - my current car is a Mk2 16v GTi and I've had a 1.8T New Beetle. I am leaning towards the ITR, as all my cars have been German [3 Vdubs and 1 BMW] and I fancy a change...plus I do love the Jap car scene. An extra 30bhp in an ITR has to feel pretty brisk right, anyone...
  12. B

Hi guys. I've left a similar post on an R32 site, so I gotta get the opinions of ITR owners too! I'm not ready to buy a new car yet [I'm aiming for next summer], but thought I'd do some research first? Reckon I'm gonna spend about £15k on a new ride next year and I've got my choices down to...