Search results

1. ReKo

Moving On

Bugger. How are you getting on with the MPS? Is it awkward adjusting to the power delivery? I hear the handling is really good.
  2. ReKo

Moving On

Nice choice with the MPS! How did you find the Teg with your newborns ? I'm expecting my first child next month and its a similar situation for me. I've had the Teg for 5 years (done the Honda thing for 9) and currently looking at Japanese saloons. Like you said FD2's are still going for...
  3. ReKo

Reliable GruppeM dealers

I bought mine from there because the exchange rate was mental at the time. No problems at all.
  4. ReKo

BC Spec IV aka 4

I bought one off Paul and it's an amazing exhaust. I've got one fitted with a Gruppe M and Piper manifold and it sounds amazing! Quite a loud idle but it's very quiet at low revs and is barely louder than stock on the motorway. Sounds ballistic with your foot down and it doesn't ever sound...
  5. ReKo

Projex (formerly Southwest Tyres) - Clevedon

Thanks for the feedback mate. Your post was worded neutrally but to me you're just confirming my initial thoughts about them. I'm sure I spoke to the manager as he mentioned his son and I know its a family run business. I know you've got to protect your business and everything but he looked me...
  6. ReKo

Here ya go mate (thumbnail):
  7. ReKo

Well in short, they're a bunch of arseholes. The manager flat out refused to believe they did the damage and insisted their tools could not make such a mark. To add insult he them went on to say that my Teg was "just a car" and that they fit tyres for ferarris and other 'premium cars'. Made...
  8. ReKo

Got some RE070's fitted by them today and they have taken a good 13mm chunk out of one of my wheels :xrealangry: They had driven the car out onto the car park and it was 5:30pm by this time so I couldn't see a thing but still, I'm absolutely kicking myself for not checking the wheels before I...
  9. ReKo

any recommend me a wheel size?

Interesting, does that apply to lowered cars (around 20mm)? Been toying with the idea of running 8x17 et45's :)
  10. ReKo

Dc5 carbon roof wrap thoughts ???

Was thinking of doing the same actually, I think it'll look amazing mate!
  11. ReKo

K-pro advantages?....

I spent a short time in my brother's EP3 after it had been KPRO'ed and the first time I shifted to second it felt like driving a turbo: you get so used to the K20 characteristics that it shocks you when there is so much more mid-range. I only drove for a bit but I really, really missed the VTEC...
  12. ReKo

sticky plates - MOT/NCT

I've only had mine on for a few weeks but haven't had any problems so far. I could never get the angle right when putting it on so I just lined up the bottom of the sticker with the bottom edge of the bumper.
  13. ReKo

How much work is involved with replacing the steering wheel?

Yeah funnily enough I just found the RSX DIY thread: http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2484761 Looks simple enough, even I could manage that! I've taken another look at the wheel for sale and it looks kinda shiny so I may have to vulture for another one. Thanks for your help.
  14. ReKo

Really? I thought it would be quite a big job for some reason. I tend to shy away from doing bits to the car unless it's basic socket stuff - IT's more my thing!
  15. ReKo

Bronze alloys on a black 5?

Are you talking about the Mugen ones?
  16. ReKo

Bronze alloys on a black 5?

Here ya go mate: A lot of peeps think the old Mugen style looks too dated now but I still think they look great. Get the Rota replica's and you're onto a winner :D
  17. ReKo

My one is looking a bit shiny compared to the centre airbag bit and I've seen the rim for sale (no airbag). It's definitely the right one as it's Momo and is all one-piece at the bottom. Is it possible just to replace the rim whilst keeping my original airbag? And any ideas on how many hours...
  18. ReKo

Need advice on what exhaust manifold ?

Someone on here had good results with the Piper manifold (with sports cat). Going by that result the de-catted version should give even better gains.
  19. ReKo

Side Lights

Funny you mention that - I bought a set of white sidelights a while back for about £15. The company had a promotion on at the time and they were giving away free sidelights worth £2 - it turned out the freebies gave a better light than the ones I actually paid for #-o