Search results

1. B

Engine light

Had the engine light come on tonight as soon as I started the car wasn't on this morning when I parked up. The car drives fine no dodgy idling etc. I gave it some right foot for the first time in ages sat afternoon then didn't drive it all day Sunday I used all through winter with the salt...
  2. B

70mm throttle body.

What brands would you recommend and where from? Its to fit an RRC with karcepts adaptor. Many thanks.
  3. B

Abs sensor same as ep3?

Does anyone know if they are the same i broke one getting it out of the hub today. Thanks. Tried to ring integrastella but couldnt get through.
  4. B

Part num RRC manifold.

As above pleaaaaaaasssseeee. :)
  5. B

Buddyclub RBC or RRC?

This will be my next purchase before k100, which would you guys choose? A ported RBC from buddyclub or a standard RRC? The buddyclub one is 395 quid vs 500 quid for an RRC from tegiwa which would be the best buy?
  6. B

Piper exhaust manifold

Anybody running one with a sports cat? Im running a fuji rmo1-a cat back. Has it made the car much louder? And will it be ok with sports cat without kpro? Cheers.
  7. B

Illegal to have no CAT?

Hi all Im looking at getting an exhaust manifold soon, does the new law of having no cat apply to the DC5 as well with it being an import? I got told that it dosent can any resisdent mot'ers shed any light on this? Cheers.
  8. B

Car taking ages to get up to temp.

The teg is taking ages to get upto temp in the colder weather. I drive 25 miles to work and its barely upto temp, i dont have the heater on to try and warm it up a bit quicker. Its motorway nearly all the way. Any ideas what i could do to try and sort it? Cheers.
  9. B

FAO dotty

Please check your inbox and get back to me. Thanks.
  10. B

How many milano's in the uk?

Just wondered how many red tegs there are knocking about the uk?
  11. B

How to adjust ride height on the rear bc N+'s?

Is it with the black adjustors on the body of the shock? As this does not affect the pre load? Thanks.
  12. B

Which short shifter?

As title really what do you rate as being worth the money? Cheers.
  13. B

Would 17x8 ET48 fit ok with 225/40?

As title really. Many thanks.
  14. B

Diffrent car on insurance policy (sky)

Just insured my new teg with sky and the kind fellow from sky daid that on the insurance docs the car would be an 1800 dc2 because some insurance thing didnt belive the dc5 existed? What does everyone elses say on they're policy? Just worried that if i ever had to make a claim the insurance...
  15. B

sky insurance phone num.

whats sky insurance's telephone num? its not in the sticky thread. thanks. harry.
  16. B

im new WOULD LIKE SOME INFO.

hey guys im new to this forum just after some info really. im going to be looking for a dc5 next year and just wanted some info. what insurance group they fall in to. any common faults. what they are like to use everyday. thanks in advance for the help. harry.