Search results

1. j30l

bottom end failure!!!

Look what happens when your flat out on the autobahns for about 10 min. Spun a bearing and bent a rod #-o . Im lucky it didn't spit it out the side of the block!
  2. j30l

DIY Alignment

As ive not payed anyone to put a spanner or laptop to my car. I had a look around the internet for DIY wheel alignment and found these. DIY Alignment Part 1 DIY Alignment Part 2 DIY Alignment Part 3 So after watching them a couple of time, me and a couple of friends got to work last...
  3. j30l

headlight stickers when driving abroad?

Hi, Im driving abroad soon. You have to put the headlight converters on and dc5's arn't listed. Has anyone got any info where to put them or even better a picture of a headlight with the stickers on? Thank Joel
  4. j30l

Auxiliary main pulley

Has anyone had any problems with the bearing in the bottom auxiliary drive pulley? I've got a tappity noise coming from the drivers side engine bay. It sounds like its the power steering pump but when i've inspected a bit more its coming from lower down the engine. The noise only comes when...
  5. j30l

Ceramic coating

Has anyone had this done to their manifold? I've fitted mine and noticed that alot of heat is produced, with components right next to the manifold this cant be good. i.e oil filter, rubber pipes, steering arms etc.... I've seen some people have heat wrap on theirs but i don't like this route. If...
  6. j30l

Feels manifold

So i've bought and fit a feels manifold myself. The quality of the manifold is second to none. Fitting a manifold to a dc5 on the floor is hard work, if you have never done it before. Now i've done it, it should be a dodle if i ever do it again. As i know what to take off and what can be left...
  7. j30l

ABS kicking in.

While driving hard my abs comes in really early. Earlier than id expect it to come in. Im running standard suspension, now ive read on here some people think it comes in earlier when you have a different set up of suspension(i.e harder, lower). If so im really going to hate it. Ive taken out the...
  8. j30l

hay all

Thought id say hi and post a couple of pictures of my honda. so hello :D She is completely standard at the moment (bar the mugen socks :lol:). But i've ordered some parts to enhance the handling and breathing. And the guard dog :lol: Thanks Joel