Search results

1. J

help my new dc5 has broken down!

hi could anybody help?just driving along the other day and after about 40 miles i turned into a car park and the car lost all power stalled i restarted it ,it went for about 2 seconds and then died again!then all it does is turn over but it wont start.theres no lights coming up on the dash no...
  2. J

apexi n1 pro spec coilovers or new tyres?

hi just wondering which to do first?i have some apexi n1 spec coilovers sitting in my shed my tyres have plenty of tread but there no name jobbies. whould i see more benefit putting on the coilovers and getting the fast road set up and wearing out the tyres first, or putting new tyres on first...
  3. J

hks high power exhaust help

hi everybody after a bit of help just took off buddyclub spec 3 replaced with above but am finding ita bit quiet its cat back sounds great at full chat but a bit lame during normal driving .is it worth de cating for more noise and what whould i need is it just a b pipe if so which im not...
  4. J

buddy club spec 3

does anybody know what kind of powerloss your gonna get with the bung attached?stock dc5 :D
  5. J

apexi n1 pro spec coilovers

hi i would be interested to know if anybody on here has used or is running these dampers just trying so judge how stiff the ride is going to be with these and fast road set up :D
  6. J

buddyclub spec 3 swap

anybody fancy a swap ive a b/c spec 3 with bung its to loud for me anybody fancy a swap for somthing a little quieter hks hi power twinloop etc :D
  7. J

apexi n1 pro spec coilovers

hi there everyone just a quick post.i have some nearly new 1000kilometre apexi n1 pro spec coilovers cand decide if to put them on!in peoples opinions will they be a bit hard for road use, will they make the car crashy .?i live in wales and the roads are a bit bumpy!whould i be better off just...
  8. J

buddy club spec 3

hi there everyone dc5 newbie here just switched from dc2 to dc5 so tryin to find out some info!first i have a buddyclub spec 3 on the car with the bung it was nice and comfertable on the ears but the bung jetasoned on the m1 at about 90 so im now without bung and struddleing to find a...
  9. J

dc5 newbie

hi there folks just traded my dc2 jdm c/w for a dc5 in blue totaly different to a dc2 love the drop dead looks and more comfort but that buddy club spec 3 is bloody loud .anybody know where i can get hold of a bung as mine jetasoned at 90 on the m1 cheers looks like ill be on this forum now...