buddy club spec 3

jason vagas

hi there everyone dc5 newbie here just switched from dc2 to dc5 so tryin to find out some info!first i have a buddyclub spec 3 on the car with the bung it was nice and comfertable on the ears but the bung jetasoned on the m1 at about 90 so im now without bung and struddleing to find a replacement!i tried unit 8 but they cant get one..does anybody on here have a bung they dont use and want to sell me or alternatively does anybody have a quieter exhaust of similar quality want to do a swap with mine . it sounds awsome at full chat but all the time its a bit much.does anybody know where i could get a bung?please help, cheers jay :|

Option

Advanced Member
I had the same problem and to it to Hayward & Scott in basildon and they made one for me.

Stu

LeeH

Advanced Member
Unit 8 may be able to get you a bung....buddyclub UK are only down the road from them.

Option

Advanced Member
Think it was about £28 iirc, it made it quieter, but possibly at the sacrifice of performance.

Stu

MrHanky

Advanced Member
Hi,

Just to say that I wll have a Buddy Club Pro Spec up for sale soon (t comes off on the 27th of this month at TGM). Im not looking to swap with you as im looking for something quieter stll. f you are nterested let me know. It is a loud system but quiter than the Spec III. Also still have the bung.

Mark

raz786

Advanced Member
Maybe a local Exhaust place (e.g. Power Flow? or similar) will be able to weld a bung? Not sure if they can but might be worth a try!

D@nCeR

Advanced Member
ive got a Bung :p and it seems like i cant sell my BCspec 3 backbox.. so i may aswell sell them seperate..

pm me :p