Search results

1. A

Nsx vs S2000 vs DC5

Dont know if this has been posted before but found this vid on youtube of a good little race between the 3 different cars. Dc5 holds its own against spoon s2000 until a mis shift on last lap. At 3.15 its spitting flames aswell www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1dt659oWqA&feature=related dont know why...
  2. A

Toad Ai606 Help please!!!!!

i have this on my dc5 and for 6 months have been loving it, i gave my car to my dad for the day and when i get it back it now chirps everytime i lock the car.....its driving me mad, i used to enjoy the oem silent lock feature but now i get 6 loud bleeps and everyone looks at me when i lock the...
  3. A

Knocking full lock

over the past couple of weeks when i seem to put the teg on full lock to the left there is a knocking when i start to straighten the wheels up?? only seems to be when i put on full lock to the left though, doesn;t make any noise when i turn right, seems to happen more at slower speeds when...
  4. A

Power Folding Mirror Door Electric Problems!!

i installed the power folding mirrors over the weekend. I have swapped cars with my dad this morning and he has phoned me to tell me that the locking button on the drivers door isn't working and that the door open light on the dash keeps flashing on and off?? i installed the mirrors via the...
  5. A

S2000 Push Button Start

Robbed these from the rsx forum..... http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.ph ... ight=s2000 http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=577913
  6. A

Reverse Camera

Right i have bought one of these off the fleabay. I have the alpine double din w502r unit and it has a camera in phono connection. I have run the cable all the way back to the boot and have found a cable that has been snipped by the passenger well that is linked up to the reverse light. It has a...
  7. A

Advice on suspension

My dc5 has a fast road setup prior to me buying it with eibach lowering springs. I like the way the car handles but im curious whether i can make the car softer, i don't plan on any track days or anything, so its main use is on the roads. 1) Would changing the dampers help with the ride? 2)...
  8. A

24 what will i be looking at????

im looking at getting a dc5 and have read that the insurance can be quite high on them. I am currently driving an ep3, 24 years of age, on dads insurance (to help bring it down) and i am payinf £700. Im guessing the itr will be more due to higher bhp and being an imprt but roughly how much...
  9. A

Tempted ***Went to view last night****

Hi i am a member on the civic type r forum and have found your link through that. Iv got an ep3 at the moment and love the car but have always been tempted by the dc5, i have read through quite a few posts on here comparing them and it seems that some people think there are massive differences...