Search results

1. N

Ultimate Car Care Kit GROUPON DEAL! £25

Ends Tonight.. http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/national-deal/carchem/2888632 any good?
  2. N

Honda Mobile Mechanics around London

does anyone know of any trusted mechanic that can come and diagnose/repair the issue I'm having? Something to do with the master cylinder. I don't have enough expertise to attempt a repair myself. Don't want to start buying replacement parts before I know what the issue actually is and what...
  3. N

Bleed Clutch - how?

Hi there guys, looking for a comprehensive guide on how to bleed the clutch and where all the parts are and what I need to do. Anyone have any links/videos/articles? Thanks in advance.
  4. N

Can you identify this rear strut brace?

Hey guys, any idea on what make this strut is? I was sold it claiming it was a J's racing rear strut, but it has the cusco colours, but can't find it on the net anywhere... it doesn't have any marking on it, not removed it, so may have a brand logo on the bottom, I am planning to selling it but...
  5. N

Hi!

Hello there, My name is Zub, I joined the forum earlier this year but have never got around to posting anything, thought it was about time! I'm actually a JDM dc2 owner but don't worry im not here to cause any trouble or create any DC2 v DC5 threads lol. I see quite a few DC5s on the road here...