Search results

1. S

RRC VS RBC MANIFOLD ?

Saw a thread where a guy has dyno'd the RRC manifold at 7whp gain over RBC on an 8th Gen Civic. I was wondering what you all think. Would it worth working on to make it work on the DC5? Im curious if we would gain like anywhere from 8-11whp on RBC from what i've seen will it also give us around...
  2. S

Stroker Kit Question

I am trying to research as much as I can about stroker kits for the K20A motor. Alot of people are just going with a K24 and call it a day. But I want to keep my motor. I would really love to have it converted to a 2.2L like the Mugen Civic RR. What are your guys take on stroker kits? Nothing...
  3. S

EK VS DC5R CURCUIT RACE...WATCH TO THE END

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHtb9QryDZc
  4. S

Pic Request: CE28N Time Attacks (Black/Red Lip) On White Fac

Hey guys I was trying to find a pic of a facelifted white DC5 sporting some 18" CE28N Time Attacks (Black/Red Lip). I searched but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. If possible also with carbon fiber hood and Type-R wing. Thanks for your time and help.
  5. S

FRONT FENDER QUESTION

What do you guys think about INGS front fenders? Are they functional for just for show? I saw them on this facelifted DC5R with Mugen hood and stock lip and looked pretty good. Fenders matched up good with the hood (similar style). LINK TO CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE DC5R...
  6. S

SKUNK2 K-SERIES INTAKE MANIFOLD

Just in case you guys haven't seen this K-Series intake manifold on an engine dyno yet: http://cms.skunk2.com/c/36/Skunk-Blog/ (KEEP IN MIND THIS IS NOT THEIR COMPOSITE INTAKE MANIFOLD) THEY ARE STILL WORKING ON THAT, WHICH WILL BE EVEN BETTER THAN THIS ONE. "Why should K-series fans care...
  7. S

CLUTCH AND FLYWHEEL QUESTION

Does anyone know how much the stock clutch (by itself) and stock flywheel (by itself) off a facelifted DC5R weighs? I am doing some research for an aftermarket clutch and flywheel and want to compare weight of the two. Thinking about going with Exedy.
  8. S

REDSHIFT Twin-Screw Supercharger (Lysholm Supercharger)

Redshift is a company that I found is right up there with Comptech, Kraftwerks (AKA Skunk2 & Jackson Racing) and Jackson Racing if not better with their Twin Screw or (Lysholm) supercharger. I messaged the owner to get some info on when these will be available for the DC5 and this is what I got...
  9. S

MUGEN LIP KIT W/ CHARGESPEED BOTTOM LINE DIFFUSER

Does anyone have or have pics of a face lifted DC5 with a full Mugen Lip Kit mated with the ChargeSpeed BottomLine Diffuser? Does anyone know if it will fit with that setup? I found someone on ClubRSX that has the diffuser but only with the Mugen rear lip. STOCK LIP W/ CHARGESPEED DIFFUSER...
  10. S

STOCK DC5R BREMBO SETUP VS PROJECT MU

I was just wondering your guys thoughts on whether or not it would be a good idea to upgrade from the stock DC5R Brembo brake setup to a new set of Project MU's? Do you think there would be a noticeable difference (besides it saying Project Mu on the calipers). Or would it just be better to...
  11. S

WHAT DO YOU THINK.....

I have seen some DC5s with 19in wheels before. Do you think that is clean or a little to much? Check out this guys DC5 in HONDA TUNING MAGAZINE with 19s.
  12. S

SUSPENSION UPGRADE HELP

I am wanting to do some research on some suspension parts. I like to plan ahead for my project so I do it right the first time around. I am looking at upgrading the -Swaybar (Thinking at looking into the A-Spec Racing 32mm kit with subframe) -Lower Control Arms -Front Lower Brace -Rear Lower...
  13. S

BRIDE VS RECARO

Just wanted your guyses thoughts on which ones you like more and why? I have always liked RECARO but think for my next project, picking up a set of BRIDEs cause everyone seems to have RECAROs.
  14. S

MUGEN INTAKE VS ARC INTAKE

I was wondering what are the differences between the Mugen VS ARC intake? Which one performs better between the two? Thanks.
  15. S

THROTTLE BODY QUESTION

Would installing a larger aftermarket throttle body to our K20A motors with basic bolt-ons, make any noticeable gains? And with that said what is a good size to go with? Thanks.
  16. S

WHAT WING IS THIS?

Found this picture online, wasnt sure if it was just a Type-R wing just painted or if this is a different wing. Thanks. Link http://www.goo-net.com/cgi-bin/goojp/us ... ker_search
  17. S

MUGEN SETUP

I know you guys have said that the Mugen Intake for the DC5R motor doesnt perform as well and noticiably like it did on the DC2R, but what about a whole Mugen setup? Im talking Mugen Intake, Mugen header and Mugen exhaust. Would you see good gain with a setup like that or just more a bling...
  18. S

ITBs (INDIVIDUAL THROTTLE BODIES) FACTS

I was researching ITBs and wanted to get some info on them. I have heard that they are not good for daily driving, is that right? I have also heard that you have to keep on tuning them every time the weather changes? What are some good quality brands to look into? What kind of gain can you...
  19. S

PULSTAR PLUGS

I just wanted to recomend a really awsome pulse plug....yes I said pulse plug not spark plug. PULSTAR has made a plug that outperforms any other spark plug on the market. I bought a set of these and saw an amazing difference in response. They are $25.00 USD a plug. My car hit harder when...