Search results

1. I

help

i but up a post before looking for info on the dip light bulb i got one any way but it is still not working i think it mite have something to do with the converter box has any one had this problem
  2. I

head light problem

the bulb went on the driver side the car i am having big problems trying to sort it out it seems like the power box for the light is not working as on the other side there is a buzzing noise when the light come on but nothing from the drivers side any one got any ideas
  3. I

changind bulb

the bulb went on the car today its not the head light bulb its the zeon any one got a clue how to change it with out taking the bumper and light out
  4. I

wrong wheels again

i posted same type message few monts back and after 3 set wheels another set came today and once again they are the wrong set. the problem i am having is that the wheels is hitting off the brakes and if i put a spacer on there is only 3 turns on the treds and it does not feel safe can any one...
  5. I

haz lights and endicaters

for some reason both them have stopped working checked all the fuses and they are all ok any ideas lads
  6. I

superchargers

i know this was posted before but i cant find the link. i just wanted to know does any one know aboth the jackson supercharger few the lads said there i a place in england that does them or does any one know some one selling a second hand one
  7. I

heads wrecked

hey lads is there any one that can help me i seen a black teg with what looked like bbd wheels on it i am looking to get a set like it but ever where tells me they wont fit the car cause the brakes i know u can use a spacer to get round it but i dont want the wheels sticking out by the arch...
  8. I

some help

hey lads i just looking for some help i seen a teg with a wing on the back just wanted to know what the make is and where i could get them or a price the pic of the spoiler is in the gallery the one with all the tegs its the 3 pic
  9. I

wheel fitment

can any one help me please what is the wheel fitment i need for mt 02 teg i have got a new set wheel and they sent the wrong fitment the brakes are hitting and they said thats the rite fitment
  10. I

yea or no

just looking for some help off people been thinking getting a new set wheels for the car is there any web site out there that u can see what the wheels look like on a integra before i go out and get them
  11. I

super chargers

just looking for much needed help please.I am thinking of getting the dc5 supercharged as i am new to all this type stuf i am looking for a helping hand on setting my mind on what is the rite way to go aboth this some one has said to my there is a place in englan called jackson eng that...
  12. I

new hubs

hey all just looking for some advice i have got a set of wheels off a mate they are off a civic type s when i went to put them on they fitted the back grand but they were rubbing off the brakes on the front i just wanted to know is there any way round this i put spaces on to step them out ut...
  13. I

info

hey all just joined today there is a few question i have aboth the teg i got a 02 one 9 months ago its black i fell in love with it as soon i drove it but there is a few things that i dont understand seen as this is my first v teck i have a 1.4 honda before the questions i have are 1. what...