Search results

1. D

Hondata k100

I was hoping it would be around the £400 mark so I wouldn't of lost to much money on it. Thanks for the replys, I'll list it when I have time. Not sure if there was a difference in facelift ecu to be honest?! Personally can't see why there would be but you may have to do a search on that one.
  2. D

Hondata k100

Thanks for taking the time to reply, I will bare this in mind. I'll see what others opinions are and I'll make a decision. Thanks.
  3. D

Hondata k100

Hi guy's, I will be looking to sell a ecu soon which has the hondata k100 installed in it and was wondering what everybody thought would be a fair price for this? It has been removed from my preface lift and no exchange of ecu would be needed. Thanks.
  4. D

Mod's please delete

Re: Not so tickety boo!! what a headache! hope you get this sorted soon mate so you can start enjoying the car abit more again. Nice to meet you and cassie saturday, Jamie.
  5. D

Buying some AEM fresh air!

The filters do get wet FACT it's through the vents in the plastic that lie on the bottom of the bumper. I noticed this when i got round to cleaning it just driving on a wet day could cause this as i stay out the way of big puddles realising the problems you get. Anyway i put down i sheet of...
  6. D

Help with windscreen

Ah okay then, i'm on about the front screen so i probably have no need for it then. It was probably something to do with what was fitted before the car was shipped over. Thanks for clearing that up everyone.
  7. D

Help with windscreen

Thanks for the replys i don't have a tv unit in the car but i was thinking maybe it was an antenna for the radio or for an old alarm that was on it or something. so will a replacement screen have it fitted do you think? i'm guessing probably not!
  8. D

Help with windscreen

Right i'm in the middle of ordering a windscreen that a mate is sorting out for me he works for autoglass. But what i want to know is what is fitted at the top of the screen? it's like two pads one each side with wires going through it. anyone else have this and know what it is?
  9. D

kpro or no go?

No i wouldn't say it was pointless at all you will still see a difference that you will be happy with and further down the line if you want to get an RBC you can. I think it depends if you want the money for the Kpro to do something else but you will probably see roughly 15-20bhp increase, vtec...
  10. D

kpro or no go?

That sounds abit excessive it should only take about an hour on the dyno with your mods by someone that knows what there doing so shouldn't cost that much. It's definately worth doing mate if you already have it. There's a big difference in how the car can perform.
  11. D

new red wheel nuts ( yay or nay)???

That looks like a lock on the steering wheel chap.
  12. D

Rip-off BP petrol prices

£1.47.99p here in trowbridge the next one is a 15 to 20mile round trip to warminster and that's £1.30.99p so hardly worth it. No Vpower around either :roll:
  13. D

How much Oil is needed to fil

You'll be lucky with 4litres 5litres is ringing a few bells i'm sure someone will say for certain.
  14. D

DC5 New Owner Guidline!

That was a bit blunt! Welcome to the club by the way. They're very reliable and easy to maintain, as long as you have honda dealers parts won't be a problem. There's alot of people on here with very good knowledge of the dc5 who are happy to help you but alot of the common problems have been...
  15. D

New to forum

Welcome, I have only good things to say about torque i got mine nearly 3years ago now and apart from a primary sensor which is common thats all i've had to fix. They're a great bunch of lads who are happy to still help after your purchase. Enjoy! :xvtec:
  16. D

HKS Hi power silent

These exhausts are prone for breaking round the weld on the resonator i had one that did the same. It does look in good nick apart from that so if the price is right why not.
  17. D

thinking of getting new wheels - white on pearl blue

Well i like the kei's! but thats only because i've got them :D the edited image doesn't do them justice imo. :? I do like the oem's aswell though :xyes:
  18. D

is anyone running a BC Pro Spec exhaust as a daily runner?

I had the HKS before the BC what a difference. It now gives the roar the car deserves.
  19. D

is anyone running a BC Pro Spec exhaust as a daily runner?

As the other guys have said really and IMO it's one you'll love or hate. Give it a couple of weeks and like anything you get used to it. The dbs all depend on how heavy your foot is but I must admit i enjoy the attention it gets!. I have the spec 3 but given another chance i would go for the pro...
  20. D

buddy club spec 3

Hi Liam check the rubber on the back box. This happened to me and i found out it had to be turned 90 degree's. It does look a bit close around that section but it should be enough to stop it knocking. Make sure the writing on it is the right way up basically, My local exhaust place is a joke. :roll: