Hondata k100

DC-5 Mad

Hi guy's, I will be looking to sell a ecu soon which has the hondata k100 installed in it and was wondering what everybody thought would be a fair price for this? It has been removed from my preface lift and no exchange of ecu would be needed.
Thanks.

ste01

Advanced Member
People will probs disagree with me or say you can get more but if you want a real fair price, NOT the overpriced JDM part crap (just look at the 2nd hand ARC in ebay, £550?! You can get them new for that!) aaanyway a fair price, IMO would be about £350. Purely because it would really need tweaking when fitted to another car and a map often costs about £300. Then the fact you can get K100 supplied, fitted and mapped for under £700.

Edit: I have nothing against people selling rare parts for a bit more or if they need the money. But some stuff is ridiculous.

DC-5 Mad

Thanks for taking the time to reply, I will bare this in mind. I'll see what others opinions are and I'll make a decision.
Thanks.

ste01

Advanced Member
No worries, you probably could get £400+ for it I bet, people seem manage to get £550-600 for KPRO from what I've seen. Good luck when you sell it pal.

What's your pre facelift like anyway? Putting it back to standard?

Mbk786

Advanced Member
CPL charge £359 to put a k100 chip into your own ECU... And then mapping will cost around another £300 like "STE01" said...

But even if anyone buys your k100 they may need to get it mapped again for their mods... So i would say anywhere around the region of £300-£350.

Also list your mods that your ECU has been mapped to when you put it up for sale, as someone might have the same mods and it might be a good buy for them;

GLWTS

DC-5 Mad

I was hoping it would be around the £400 mark so I wouldn't of lost to much money on it. Thanks for the replys, I'll list it when I have time. Not sure if there was a difference in facelift ecu to be honest?! Personally can't see why there would be but you may have to do a search on that one.

Brophy

Advanced Member
Pretty sure a k100 from a Pre facelift it won't work on a facelift due to facelifts oem immobiliser..

Mbk786

Advanced Member
Brophy said:
Pretty sure a k100 from a Pre facelift it won't work on a facelift due to facelifts oem immobiliser..
Brophy is right, it wont work with the facelift if its been mapped to pre facelift

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
You can turn off the immobiliser option in kpro, if you want to keep the oem option then you need to get your keys coded by honda.