Search results

1. Andy.

Thatcham Cat 1 Fitters

Does anyone know of anywhere in the Lincolnshire area that can supply and fit Cat 1 alarm/immobilisers? A mobile fitter would be ideal but if it's in the Grimsby/Scunthorpe/Hull area i can possibly travel and leave the car for it to be fitted. Help! I need this doing by the end of next...
  2. Andy.

Amp Power Wires

Hello all, I've just had a quick go at trying to route the battery positive wire for an amp through the large rubber grommet that surrounds the main loom going through the bulk head, just behind the glovebox in the engine bay - but i'm buggered if i could get it through. I'm just curious as...
  3. Andy.

Will i need a better battery?

I've just bought some CDT component speakers which i will be amping with a Kicker ZR360, and a JL 10w3v2-D4 10" sub and box which will be amped with an Alpine MRP-350. Will i need to ugrade my OEM battery? I've searched and read about the Micra battery upgrade (Halfords HB 054) but i'm unsure...
  4. Andy.

Finally got myself a DC5...

...and flippin' heck, it was worth waiting for! I've bought forum member "TypeGRRR" (Chris') immaculate, low mileage CW '01 model and i couldn't be happier. It was a LONG day - up at 5am, coach journey, various trains, test drive, fall in love with car, fantastic drive home, arrive back at 5pm...
  5. Andy.

Hi everyone

Just thought i'd better say a proper hello, after almost just being banned by Evs! :shock: :lol: (my potentially dodgy username, lol) I originally signed up to lurk the forums and generally research into DC5's, as i'm seriously considering changing my '04 Accord for one. However, i've...