Finally got myself a DC5...

Andy.

Advanced Member
...and flippin' heck, it was worth waiting for! I've bought forum member "TypeGRRR" (Chris') immaculate, low mileage CW '01 model and i couldn't be happier.

It was a LONG day - up at 5am, coach journey, various trains, test drive, fall in love with car, fantastic drive home, arrive back at 5pm - but it was well worth it... i can't get enough of this car! It just drives so brilliantly and completely without fault, and it's in almost as-new condition - you'd never know it's anything like 8 years old.

I cleaned it when i got home from picking it up (sun + flies + 200 miles = big splattage) then went out for a fantastic evening hoon it it again last night. Got up this morning, cleaned it once more and i couldn't help but go out for another drive on the local back roads again today. My face the whole time ----> :D

Thanks for picking me up from the station Chris and for such a smooth purchase experience. I promise i'll look after her!

Gaz DC5

Advanced Member
Glad you like it mate, its a great car to drive!

What car have you come from? Any plans for the DC5?

Andy.

Advanced Member
Thanks guys :) I still can't quite believe i actually own a car i've loved for so many years.

I came from an Accord turbo diesel, which was actually a great car. I'll definitely own another in future when i need a sensible, comfy car with loads of toys. The Teg is my 5th Honda though.

No immediate plans for the DC5 as such, probably a fast road set up in the not too distant future then maybe breathing mods and K-Pro after that.

I just can't get enough of it at the moment :twisted:

Zen1

Advanced Member
Know how you feel mate as i felt the same after i picked up my DC5.
I owned a few High spec Hondas before the Dc5 but they just can't compare.

Enjoy :D

Andy.

Advanced Member
Cheers chaps. I'm going out in it again now just for the hell of it :D

nefor

Advanced Member
congrats on the purchase :) a good choice of car too, Chris's example is lovely!!

Cal Type R

Andrew.... Mr Medibot aka Joel off of JK and Joel who once was on Radio 1 but aren't anymore mainly as they sucked.... HI!

i am more impressed that you actually bought one, seeing as you spent alot more than 200miles wedged in teh passenger seat of my DC5 (sorrl, old DC5 :( ) to Le Mans and back!

Still, maybe it was meant to be... you had ya name on one and everything!

so get pics up, and ore importantly, come see me!!