Search results

1. teggy_dc5

How to reset kpro

Sorry I fitted another iacv to the car and im trying to eliminate faults as it seems to be still hunting!... it was suggested to reset the ecu but I don't want to reset it if it means erasing my map 😐
  2. teggy_dc5

How to reset kpro

Can you reset your kpro without effecting ur map if so how?
  3. teggy_dc5

10 Things You Didn't Know About a DC5

hahaha its a troll the pen is from the new type R (new R in the logo) fn2 Fd2 onwards
  4. teggy_dc5

Thinking of upgrading the alarm

ye at least your car will look good as its drives down the road stolen from ye :xaiweb5: first thing i bought was a Clifford G5 then ye can start modding with some piece of mind
  5. teggy_dc5

Tegiwa manifold

Its the gen2 version better quality welds an material than than the firstGen
  6. teggy_dc5

Tegiwa manifold

ive a tegiwa mani on mine made over 250bhp with additional mods also. the manifold is as good as the day i bought it! a common fault with the Toda is the flexi fails! the so called inferior tegiwa seems not to suffer from this! i havent had any bad experiance with tegiwa so id highly recommend...
  7. teggy_dc5

Anyone know what this is?

oil filter oil and air filter
  8. teggy_dc5

Where to buy Tanabe springs?

^^^^^ nice wheels dude :xyes:
  9. teggy_dc5

in this thread dude :xhappy:
  10. teggy_dc5

:xtsk: :green: nope DF = Dress Form (lowest drop) GF = Grip Feel NF = Normal Feel As for the colour i dont think its specific to each spring mine are DF210's in Red ;)
  11. teggy_dc5

only noticed the donedeal pic u have up :xaiweb5:
  12. teggy_dc5

DF210 gives the lowest drop the ones i have fitted
  13. teggy_dc5

im running them on mine great springs got them through a place over here in Ireland donno bout the UK
  14. teggy_dc5

... Got One

nice best of luck with it
  15. teggy_dc5

RDX 410cc injectors

tegiwa do the 440cc
  16. teggy_dc5

Emissions NCT

cat back on dude its all thats gonna work i had to bite the bullet and swap around :xaiweb4: NCT'd now back to the fun :xvtec:
  17. teggy_dc5

seats!!

good job :xyes:
  18. teggy_dc5

Quick shift??

just fitted the tegiwa SS using firthy22's "how to" xthumbup great piece of kit more than worth its money
  19. teggy_dc5

Why are DC5's in Ireland for sale cheaper than those in Wales ?

TyperItr couldent have put it better myself :xyes: