Tegiwa manifold

PalfyR

Advanced Member
Hi guys been debating for a while now about getting one of these and was wondering how many people on here are using them and what there thoughts are? Any feedback good or bad will make my decision easier cheers :)

davidpingu

Advanced Member
I have a feeling it will be very good. I'll seriously consider one when I change my standard headers. I bet there is little if anything in it between performance of Toda and Tegiwa, or at least there shouldn't be.
Sensitive subject though and some on here really frown on JDM copying.

If your on a tight budget though I know what I'd do!

Mark_teg

Staff member
There's also the DC sports in this price range which I have and achieved 250+bhp with additional mods of course. They're all capable of this figure probably..
Admittedly my flexi has just broke but I still stand by it being excellent value! It's repaired now btw.
And sorry if you're the guy who asked me about it the other day, forgot all about it..

I don't think anybody has compared them all back to back, but I suspect they'll all give similar power. The main advantage is getting rid of the cat. as its restrictive, and they (mostly) all do that!

Modmedia

Advanced Member
Nickyyy is on here has just bought one, the guy is doing a before and after Dyno I'll be sure to get him to post the results!

coolerking

Advanced Member
I went for a toda because i've had some bad experiences with Tegiwa, I try and avoid them unless necessary,

Just a heads up thats all mate, i dont think theres much between them figures wise, but people have said the toda's welding is on a different level compared to tegiwa's.

I got a 2nd hand toda for £500, stick a wanted thread up, see what people have mate, won't do any harm.

Todd_77

Advanced Member
Also been considering one of these so be interesting too see peoples thoughts.

teggy_dc5

Advanced Member
ive a tegiwa mani on mine made over 250bhp with additional mods also. the manifold is as good as the day i bought it! a common fault with the Toda is the flexi fails! the so called inferior tegiwa seems not to suffer from this! i havent had any bad experiance with tegiwa so id highly recommend buying the manifold for great gains :xgrin:

PalfyR

Advanced Member
I asked the question to the garage that use and all he said with a cheeky smile was there's a way round everything 😉😉😉 guessing if I use him to fit it then come m.o.t time it will pass with flying colours 😃

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
PalfyR said:
I asked the question to the garage that use and all he said with a cheeky smile was there's a way round everything guessing if I use him to fit it then come m.o.t time it will pass with flying colours
Nice 1 mate, are there any sensors that go onto the Tegiwa manifold or are they unused/disabled if so do you get codes or lights come up.

Been looking @ prices......Toda £1086.......Buddyclub £680......Tegiwa £450. Mmmmm!!!