Search results

1. Type_R6

Anyone play forza 4?

Someone should start a DC5 Forum car club on forza 4
  2. Type_R6

New MOT Laws!

http://www.dft.gov.uk/vosa/repository/MoT%20-%20Issue%2052%20-%20Dec%202011.pdf Pages 8 and 9 are what you want to read
  3. Type_R6

Failed MOT on plates

shame you didnt have the standard front plate on when they failed it. Jap import plates are smaller than uk plates and will pass the mot, you could of made them look like a right bunch of vaginas! Just out of interest why didnt you just take it to the place that mot'd it last year :xconfused:
  4. Type_R6

Meguiars Fans...... Thought id share this offer i found

ok so as usual i got carried away and bought, 1 Meguiars Soft Wash Gel £5.84 GBP 2 Meguiars Ultimate Compound £9.89 GBP 3 Meguiars Ultimate Quik Wax £10.79 GBP 4 Meguiars Odor Eliminator £8.09 GBP 5 Meguiars Ultimate Quik Detailer £10.79 GBP 6 Meguiars Tyre Dressing Applicator Pad...
  5. Type_R6

Meguiars Fans...... Thought id share this offer i found

Suprised Meguiars didnt let porthos know about this personally :rolleyes: One thing i will say though is dont buy the endurance tyre dressing spray as its crrrrrrrrrrrrraaap! Stick with the gel Nice find Ladykb =D>
  6. Type_R6

KAKIMOTO GT1.0Z REVIEW PLEASE..

My one came with a bung, not sure if it comes with the exhaust when new or not. Well worth having though, with the bung in it almost sounds like the standard exhaust! But when you take it out 8) awsome The gains were good too not just in power but weight! The standard system is HEAVY, but the...
  7. Type_R6

Haha yeah that exhaust has done the rounds on this forum, its on its 4th or 5th member now :lol: I only sold it because i sold the car :xcry: There you go, brings back memories now :xcry:
  8. Type_R6

When you say straight through design do you mean with no silencer on the center pipe? If so then :xlol: :xlol: :xlol: I loved mine, such i nice tone so smooth with no rasp. But yeah it was LOUD :lol: and it had a center silencer too. The backbox is tiny but suits the dc5 perfectly...
  9. Type_R6

Quick Detailing Tip!

Not good enough! :xlol: Rain x is working a treat though B)
  10. Type_R6

Quick Detailing Tip!

Ohh yeah #-o How come you didnt suggest this when i asked you about windows before :xlol:
  11. Type_R6

More of Ultimate Compound

Haha yeah its in Slough and its electrics! :xlol: Cant wait :^o
  12. Type_R6

Oh right i work at Hidsons Citroen and Vauxhall in Rainham, Kent Got a training course next week :)
  13. Type_R6

What Citroen dealership do you work at mate?
  14. Type_R6

Meguiar's Detailing Guide App

Dont get the new endurance trigger spray! Its CRAP! :xrealangry: It goes everywhere and has stained my wheels
  15. Type_R6

Meguiar's Detailing Guide App

Yeah dont be silly he spends all his money on Megs cleaning products :xlol:
  16. Type_R6

Cleanaholics Anonymous

Im going to be busy next week :lol: The dodo juice wax smells absolutly amazing! :shock: Ive been so close to eating it, but it does say on the back do not ingest
  17. Type_R6

Starter kit for machine poilishing

Been looking at this too :lol:
  18. Type_R6

Cleanaholics Anonymous

Im putting off my next order for as long as i can because its going to be a big one :lol: But heres my little collection megs: The lot:
  19. Type_R6

Looking for a Panel Filter! do-luck?

Ive got one of them for my civic 8) As said above you wont hear any different. I done the hondata airbox mod at the same time as fitting and it is louder but no growl. Just sounds like someone turned the volume up on the engine :lol: If your still running standard filter its worth the 38 quid