Search results

1. F

Energy Suspension master bushing kit.

Good morning everyone. I have a question about this kit, hopefully a simple one for some of you and your knowledge will be greatly appreciated. How many bushings actually come in the kit? Having read through the "how to" I can see that there are 2 bushings on each front lower control arm...
  2. F

MoT in Edinburgh

Can any of the Edinburgh owners recommend a trust worthy garage for MoT around the area? Thanks in advance. Chris.
  3. F

It's finally been painted

Well guys, its been 4 long weeks, but today was finally the day I got my DC5 back from JRM Coachworks and although slightly later than planned, I am really really over the moon with the job they have done. Although the red H badges for the wheels didnt turn up on time and will be fitted next...
  4. F

Going for a respray

Hi Guys, I am waiting on JRM Coachworks in Edinburgh getting back to me with a few quotes on respraying my car. One is for keeping it CW and another for a colour change, which I was told wouldn't cost that much extra. For the past 2 years or so I have loved the CR-Z in Horizon Turquoise...
  5. F

Catalytic Converter Cover is it needed?

Afternoon Guys, I noticed a vibration under the car this morning and after looking I have noticed that cover/skin around the cat is causing the problem. The cover has cracked just at one of the bolt holes causing it to rattle at around 3k rpm. Now my question.... Can i remove this cover...
  6. F

For any of you geeks out there!!

Hello peeps, I recently upgraded my Path of Exile account and got 2 free closed beta keys. The game itself launches in a week as free to play, but if anyone wants early access to check it out...well here you go SHNZ6-FHF5D-93HT6-7KTZ9 SH6XL-KQJDD-QPR4L-3YZYR Enjoy!!
  7. F

MOT Failure due to HID's

Hi Guys. I just had the car MOT'd tonight at Mallusk DVA Centre. And it failed with no washer system on the HID headlights. I tried to argue the case that it was standard manufacturers spec and this is how it rolled out of Honda's factory. At the end of the test I was given a leaflet...
  8. F

Driver side window regulator

Hi guys, I've just had the driver side door window regulator fail on me. I've had the door trim off and had a look inside and one of the cables with the little spring on the end has came off. Replacing it seems a straight forward job, probably easier than getting the door trim off...
  9. F

This is why....

Just a quick one I thought most of you will be interested in, especially if your premium has risen lately. http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/watchdog/2011/04/insurance_premiums.html Chris.
  10. F

Quick Question..

Will these HEL lines fit the DC5 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-Civic-Type-R-2002-HEL-Braided-Brake-Lines-/280642318130?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item415795ef32 Cheers for looking and helping Chris.
  11. F

Just had drivers door resprayed.....

Hi guys, I've just got my car back from Hi tech in Inverness, where I left it in for a full drivers door respray and a touch up on the side skirts, bumper and bonnet. Well this is what i was expecting to get done. The car was with them for 5 days, so I expected an amazing job to be carried...
  12. F

Wheel Refurbishment in Inverness

Hi Guys, I really need to get my champ white wheels refurbished due to corrosion and slight facial kerb damage. Does anyone know anywhere in Inverness or close by that will do a good job and will be able to match the champ white paint code? Cheers in advance, Chris
  13. F

Setting the clock (Standard Honda Head unit)

Hi guys, Just wondered if anyone knew how to set the clock on the standard double din head unit in the DC5 02 plate as my japanese isn't up to speed. Cheers in advance, Chris