MoT in Edinburgh

Future

Advanced Member
Can any of the Edinburgh owners recommend a trust worthy garage for MoT around the area?

Thanks in advance.

Chris.

Ben_brodie

Advanced Member
Might be a bit far away for you but Automek in East Kilbride are really knowledgable with our cars. I recently took mines there to get a few bits and pieces done and was really impressed with the level of service! Also you don't need to worry about them thrashing your car about

hondaft

Advanced Member
I wasnt too impressed with Automek, I wouldn't recommend them xthumbsdown they actually don't do the MOT themselves either, they take it to another garage in that industrial estate.

Future

Advanced Member
Cheers guys, much appreciated.

I'll give Western Honda here in Edinburgh a ring and see what they can do.

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
hondaft said:
I wasnt too impressed with Automek, I wouldn't recommend them xthumbsdown they actually don't do the MOT themselves either, they take it to another garage in that industrial estate.

I know Brophy took his to Honda in Linwood and they passed it with decat and no foglight. He phoned and asked about it before they put it in for MOT and the guy said that would be fine so worth phoning your local Honda :)
Was that mot recently as generally normal garages just laugh you off if you mention a decat, let alone a main dealer?

Brophy

Advanced Member
Sounds worse than it was, the dealer was great I had mentioned my car was modified and that was all.

No problems although did have to go back and show foglight in place as was without one after fitting the mugen rear lip.

Wasn't as if passed everything lol

am03ery

Yaseen Auto Services in Livingston! All my friends take their Honda's there for work, DC5's, Ep3's etc. :)