Search results

1. Granty1056

Service and brake options

Hi and welcome. If you click on Forums and scroll down to Traders, Parts for sale, most of what you need will be there. Some sites have the helpful option of entering your reg or full vehicle details which short cuts you to your requirements. I've used several of them and not had any problems...
  2. Granty1056

Help finding what this is

Hi. That looks like the Idle Air Assist vacuum pipe. I've read somewhere in the past that after fitting induction mods the end of the pipe can be blocked off. You could try putting your finger over the end with the engine running and see if there's any suction. If the engines sounds as if it's...
  3. Granty1056

Bodywork.

Hi and thanks, it give me something to discuss with the man. Cheers.
  4. Granty1056

Bodywork.

Hi. I'm about to book my Teg into the body shop for rear ache repairs and a complete floor pan underseal. A quick question regarding the underseal. Someone suggested using black waxoil. Any experiences please. Regards.
  5. Granty1056

Rear brake disc stone guards/back plates.

Hi and thanks all. I managed to find the part numbers and if anyone else is after them. 43253 and 54 S5A 950. right and left side. Cox Motor parts show them if you put part numbers in. Non stock item however, but no rush. Spring is just around the corner. Regards.
  6. Granty1056

Steering issue

Hi. Got it now. Hopefully yours can be put right without major worries. Regards.
  7. Granty1056

Steering issue

Hi. Any movement at 12 and 6oclock usually indicates wheel bearing wear. Yours however looks more worrying. That's a lot of movement the like I've not seen before. It looks to be a bit more than a wheel bearing problem. Hope you find the answer. Regards.
  8. Granty1056

Facelift immobilizer

Hi. If I remember rightly the facelift version came with a factory fitted system. Are there any codes hidden away in any documents. Does the ignition turn on and the instruments light up. ?. You may already know this, its only a suggestion to try and help. If every thing lights up don't forget...
  9. Granty1056

Dc5 Ownership

Cheers Andy. I'm going back eleven years. My rear plate still has the 200BHP name thereon. Please don't transform that Teg into one of them Mazda Bongo's you had the hots for. LOL.
  10. Granty1056

Dc5 Ownership

Hi Andy and Baz. Well interested in the outcome of this project. Please keep us updated. PS. Are you Andy, ex 200BHP.
  11. Granty1056

Engine Check Light

Hi. Yes stock ECU. Have you got it sorted. Regards.
  12. Granty1056

Engine Check Light

Hi. My Teg did it when I removed the breather pipe from the rocker cover. I turned the check light off of using my Torque OBD app. That sorted it. Regards.
  13. Granty1056

Part number front wishbone Pfl

Hi. I believe it's HO51350S6MZ01, described as Lower Arm Comp R FR. If that's it I had one replaced for £553.32. Next time I'm hoping to find someone to press the rubber bushes out. Regards.
  14. Granty1056

What is this?

Hi. I've had a scout round some pics. It looks like the SRS unit. Regards.
  15. Granty1056

Rear pad query

Hi. I've got this too. Nearside handbrake lever at the caliper doesn't return as far as the stop with the handbrake down. Iv'e read somewhere, its advised to remove the lever and get some lubrication in. It isn't binding at present but its a job I must get done. Regards.
  16. Granty1056

Installing android auto

Hi. Is it possible to blue tooth your Android smartphone to the headset. Thereby duplicating what you have on your phone, apps, music, Google maps etc. I'm not very good at tech, this is just a suggestion. Regards.
  17. Granty1056

Help - Hybrid racing short shifter install

Hi. Strange one this. Did you get it sorted. Regards.
  18. Granty1056

New tyres - wheel wobble

Hi. You don't mention what wheels you have fitted. If after market some require spigot rings to be fitted on the inside of the wheel, to get a snug fit on the hub. Regards.
  19. Granty1056

Fob & Key

Hi. This might solve part of your question. My Teg came with two keys and two Cobra alarm fobs. One of the fobs packed up and I found a replacement online. I programmed the fob within the car and it worked using the ignition key and pressing some other switches. I can't remember where I got...
  20. Granty1056

Problems with rear Brembo caliper.

Hi all. If anyone gets this problem I might have found a solution. On Youtube there's a video which shows how to free the handbrake lever up. On page 1424 of the RSX manual there's a diagram of the bits at fault. I'm going to have a go at this when the weather gets better. There's a nut a...