Search results

1. J

dc5 has lost alot of performance HELP

my dc5 has lost alot of performance and feels very laggy.. dont know what it is or what it could be but its definately not pulling like it should has anyone got any idea what it might be?
  2. J

help needed.. reving up and down by itself

please need help.. my integra is revving up and down by itself when its suppose to idle... it only seems to happen when it warms up a little bit.. this problem started when my battery went flat so i took it to a garage and chnaged the battery thinking it would solve this problem but no luck...
  3. J

cyprus insurance ?

hiya im shipping my car to cyprus as im moving over there and was wnodering if theres any1 on here in cyprus who could tell me how much they pay for insurance on there dc5 cheers
  4. J

aem v2

hi guys ive got a guy offering me a aem v2 for £150 and was wondering what your opinion would be? and also he had it on his civic type R and was wondering if that would fit onto my dc5 ? thanks
  5. J

induction kit question

2 things really... 1) i got a pipercross viper induction kit for a civic (ep2) and was wondering if i got a semco induction hose.. could i fit the filter and the air feed onto it ? and if it would be worth it since i got it anyway?? 2) if it could fit... wheres the cheapest place to find an...
  6. J

how can i respray/remove marks on spoon strut bar?

hiya 2 things really: 1st i just bought a spoon front strut bar and its got marks all over the alluminium (i knew it had them) 2nd the brackets are black and i would like to change them to a shiny blue (so they need to be sprayed) so my questions are: how can i remove the marks? what do i need...
  7. J

RBC, K-Pro ???

was looking through and this might be abit dumb question but every1 is on bout an rbc manifold and kpro ecu ? whats the deal with this.. whats rbc.. massive gains ?? please fill me in :oops:
  8. J

licence plate

ive been looking around and found that some dc5s have there number plate on the side of front bumper (on a sticky type tape??) mite be stupid question but does any1 know of how to do this ?
  9. J

licence plate

ive been looking around and found that some dc5s have there number plate on the side of front bumper (on a sticky type tape??) mite be stupid question but does any1 know of how to do this ?
  10. J

newbie from bournemouth

hi guys my name is joe from bournemouth... got my dc5 about 3 months ago been on the website for couple of weeks now and thought id introduce myself... i had a ep2(1.6 civic sport) before and before that had a dx (1.3 civic) so clearly love hondas lol.. ill get some pics off my cw dc5 up soon...
  11. J

speedometer

ill be driving along and every now and then my speedo drops down 2 zero and goes back up and again all in a second.. i think this was done when the dash was coverted from kph to mph does any know how to fix this and what the fault mite be??
  12. J

cheaper insurance ??

hi guys im new to the site got a dc5 bout 3 months ago im 20, 21 in december with no claims and paying 2500 for 12months on my insurance :x was wondering if any1 could recommend me a cheaper insurer ?? help would b apreciated!!