Search results

1. W

My experience with 200bhpcars.

Ok the situation has been rectified now, andy contacted me and has refunded me half the amount for the mechanical repairs. I think i may have been to quick to moan about the service and actually had ony given andy 3 weeks and 3 days to refund me the money. I would also like to add i never...
  2. W

Lol the car is finally thank god mechanically running well and all niggles have been put to bed. As an asking price? I have no idea, i think 10.5k would be a fair amount to set out for, but obviously be more open to a few close offers. Back to topic I never wanted to do this, its not in my...
  3. W

Heres a link of the car in its now state :D http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?7 ... ec-R/page8
  4. W

I understand your comment there andy and i would love for everyone to see you as there knight in shining armour. But reality is andy, u lied to me from the word go, i have tried contacting you on several occasions but there is NEVER any answer or solution to the problem you gave me. You have...
  5. W

This is a small note of my experience with the company 200bhp cars. I contacted these guys way back in march of 2010, leaving them with a message of that i was in the market for either an r34 gtt, or an s15 spec r. Andy contacted me a week later and started the ball rolling with importing me...