Search results

1. P

Honda MTF3 vs Redline MTL

Hi there, I've been using MTF3 and been pretty happy with it. However, since I'm from Australia, it's actually quite expensive for me to buy it from UK and shipping it down under. Shipping cost as much as the fluid itself, so I'm paying twice the money for what MTF3 is really worth. In...
  2. P

DC5R accelerator pedal

Just ordered DC5 pedals but I'm kind mind boggled on the difference in color. Has that how it looks brand new? Left is the old one and right is what I got from Honda. Did I get the right part number ? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. P

Mugen Header - Needing to replace donut gasket

Hi guys, Probably a long shot to get an answer but I'm trying to fix an exhaust leak. Replaced the mugen cat with a magna flow cat because the mugen cat had a crack in the body. However, I also need to replace the gasket which I'm not sure where to get. As far as I gathered, the collector...
  4. P

Discovered wet patch of oil 1 month after clutch job.

Hi guys, I need some advice here as I've discovered a leak with my ep3. I done my clutch about 1 month ago with a workshop but when i first spotted the wet patch I was dreading myself that it maybe the rear main seal not being installed properly by my mechanic. So I've undone the clutch...