Search results

1. D

Weighing up the odds - help / info needed guys

Hi Guys I am an ex DC2 owner - back in my days I had many cars from R33 GTR's to EVO6's, Pulsars - you name it I pretty much had one lol. However times are changing and ruling out many cars due to increasing running costs etc. I am in a secure role at work but unless I get sorted with a...
  2. D

Blue DC5 - GM03 YKE - Information

Hi Guys I was looking at purchasing this DC5 recently and although the sellers are VERY genuine decent people unfortunatly for them its a shame the same cant be saod for SVA Imports who bought the car into the UK. Link to car advert - http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2119951.htm The car...
  3. D

Help Views required on DC5 poss purchase guys

Hi Guys I was going to be picking up a DC5 tomorrow but something abnormal seems to have cropped up. The car is an 03 plate and was imported by SVA Imports in Dover. The car's odometer shows 94K on it, the seller is very genuine and says that this is still reading in KM's, however I decided...
  4. D

What alternatives to a DC5 would you buy

Just curious as to what people think they would own if they did not have a DC5? Carl PS Done a search and could not find a post the same ;-)
  5. D

UPDATED - Help & Views/comments required on DC5 purchase

Hi Guys I am more of a DC2 forum user due to owning one previously. The DC5 I was going to buy fell through due to matter out of my control, anyway I have found another I am considering. I was a STOCK DC5 Pref in blue with blue interior. The one I have found has a few changes as follows...
  6. D

Clutch issue, anyone experienced this and / or can help?

Guys I was wondering if anyone has experienced this in a Honda yet? The biting point is about an inch off of the floor, the clutch feels fine in all gears in low rev's, however 2nd - 3rd at high revs it feels notchy (not tested high revs in other gears above 3rd). My friend used to be a...
  7. D

Why did you choose and buy the DC5 Integra Type R?

Hi Guys, Don't know if this has been done before but I could not find it so as I am in the market for a new car, I am an ex owner of the following and more I was wondering what the reasons were behind you buying your DC5's and also what you think of them as cars for general day to day use. Also...
  8. D

Turning off passenger airbags on DC5

Hi guys is it possible to turn off the passenger airbag on a DC5? Only wondering as my daughter wants to sit in the front of the DC5 if I get it as she used to my DC2, she is nearly 8 so still needs a booster seat and its illegal to put her in the front with the airbag on, so wondering if this...
  9. D

DC5 QUESTIONS / CLUTCH & KEYS ISSUE

Firstly the Key Hi everyone I am considering a DC5 at the moment - it only has one key? the car is a 51 plate so I was wondering: On a prefacelist 51 plate DC5 cant you just get a key cut anywhere? if not why guys as I am new to this? I have heard the prefacelift DONT have chips and can be...