Search results

1. Bryn

Hey!

Welcome :)
  2. Bryn

First service quote?

Gotta agree with ya on this one. As you have stated, you don't know what the owner did to the car before you had it, so it could be a long time since the gearbox oil was changed. If the gearbox oil isn't changed, it turns to crap, basically like water instead of oil, and doesn't lubricate when...
  3. Bryn

First service quote?

Who was that quote with? I presume Urban seeing as they are trying to sell you the ITG Airfilter. A HAMP (Honda After Market Parts.....i.e. as good/better than Honda parts. I have read reports that state they increase oil pressure, but not sure if I believe it) oil filter is only a tenner...
  4. Bryn

Milano red paintwork

Well I went to view the car today, and it needs more than just a good polish unfortunately so the car hunt is still on!
  5. Bryn

Milano red paintwork

Hi guys, Is it possible to get a Milano Red Teg buffed and detailed? I know the paintwork is very thin, so if it has faded a bit, is there anyway to bring it back up? Or is a respray the best way to go?
  6. Bryn

Southampton Girl

Welcome along :)
  7. Bryn

Return of the DC5

That car is immaculate! Best of luck with it :)
  8. Bryn

Who is your DC5 insured with in Ireland?

Ah Simon, how are you keeping? And Jb? Long time no see! On Jemmy's suggestion above, I tried www.traversinsurances.ie. I'm 27, full licence for 4 years, no points or claims, but only 1 years no claims in my own name, and 3 years named driving experience. I got a quote for myself and the...
  9. Bryn

Thanks Scott. With the way prices are down here for DC5's at the moment, I could only offer...

Thanks Scott. With the way prices are down here for DC5's at the moment, I could only offer about 5k for your Teg when I take into account VRT. And I can't see you letting it go for that! Best of luck with the sale :)
  10. Bryn

Little mini teg toy cars

That sounds interesting! Any pics or videos?
  11. Bryn

Big result today, just got a call back from my insurance broker......there was a system error according to the girl on the phone, the error caused because I have my policy suspended due to my leg being in cast. The new corrected price....down from the guts of €600 to €50 \:D/ So the hunt...
  12. Bryn

What brokers are you using girls?
  13. Bryn

Little mini teg toy cars

What sort of cash are they?? And do you have a link by any chance?
  14. Bryn

Hey guys, just wondering who you all have your DC5's insured with? When I put my DC2 up for sale I got a quote of about €100 to change my policy to a 2003 DC5 worth €10k, that was with about 10 months left on my policy. I was onto the insurance company yesterday and now to change to a 2002...
  15. Bryn

Removing Foglight in rear bumper

I was about to post the same thing. Definitely would be better in the long run to buy another bumper
  16. Bryn

Official Recaro Headrests

I prefer the look of them over the offiicial Recaro ones!
  17. Bryn

Need advice/help on newly purchased seat

Hate to say it, but from the pics, I get a funny feeling the seat was in a car that may have been crashed. I can't see that much twisting having been done to it if it was just dropped in transit, the seats are too strong for that
  18. Bryn

Facelift'ing

That's a lot of work. Might be better to sell up and buy a facelift model....
  19. Bryn

Need advice/help on newly purchased seat

They don't look right at all :blink: Stick up more photos if you can