1. L

Flooded

I‘ll check the map sensor today
  2. L

Flooded

No lights on the dash.
  3. L

Flooded

Hey guys, Looking for some advice. After using my car for one day and parking it up that night. Went to start it the next day to no avail. It seems like it‘s over fuelling and then it‘s flooded. My hondata isn‘t showing any check lights. It‘s sparking and fuelling, sometimes when I clean my...
  4. L

Not starting

So it turns out it's not the timing. When the Hondata is plugged in there is a constant check light on, it mentions something to do with the Honda specification. Had anyone come across this?
  5. L

Not starting

That's my next thing to check. I'm away with work now for the week. Yeah, I would have thought if the timing was out the check light would be on. The guy sent me a video of the engine running prior to buying it
  6. L

Not starting

No, nothing. My Hondata isn't throwing anything up
  7. L

Not starting

Checked all earths, all good. I've tried to jump it off a friends car but still no joy
  8. L

Not starting

No mate I haven't. I guess it could be stretched or the timing could be out. The thing is that the engine was running before it went it
  9. L

Not starting

Hi guys, Firstly, I know perhaps this should go into the engine section. With the first engine I boosted my dc5 and have it to the tuner he ran it lean and blew it up. I decided to buy a second hand engine (knowing that it runs) and rebuild it, I've got to the stage of turning the car over but...
  10. L

Pedal set

Thank you for the information.
  11. L

Pedal set

Hi guys, Does anyone know if the ep3 and dc5 pedal sets are the same? Same mountings etc? Thanks in advance
  12. L

FIBERWORX DC5 FRONT VENTED WINGS

any pics fitted?
  13. L

Hid's

Thanks for the into guys! Badeshi, have you got a link to the ones you bought? What are the bulb size guys? Thank you
  14. L

Hid's

Hey guys, this might have been covered before but I cannot find any threads. One of my lights is out and it looks like it's the ballast rather than the bulb itself. I was thinking about using an after market kit (plug and play) and fitting it rather than trying to source an oem ballast. Has...
  15. L

can a member of admin please contact me

can a member of admin please contact me