Search results

1. kenzie 67

Removal of dash clocks

Was wondering if there was a guide/sticky explaining how get behind the clocks in the dash board (had a search, cant find anything), or is it relatively easy enough to do as I havent attempted this on my DC5 before? Cheers Billy
  2. kenzie 67

Aftermarket boss kit

I was wondering if an aftermarket HKB boss kit designed for an EP3 would fit a DC5 for an aftermarket steering wheel off of drift works? Cheers
  3. kenzie 67

SFS Performance induction hose

Guys, I would like to buy a SFS Performance induction hose to compliment the Gruppe M (Already ordered coolant hoses). However, it does not state on the website an induction hose for a DC5, only Civic Type R EP3, Civic Type R K20A and Civic Type R K20A 2007~ UK only? I see a few members on here...
  4. kenzie 67

Gruppe M scuttle panel

Hi guys, I just installed my Gruppe M this weekend past and im chuffed to bits with it. However, i think that the new scuttle panel fitment is rather rough looking and does not sit flush with the exsisting OEM scuttle panel on the drivers side. Any ideas how to make it a bit neater? Cheers Billy
  5. kenzie 67

OEM track rod end installment

Hi guys, After some hassle, ive managed to get a hold of some OEM track rod ends from Honda's shipping depot in Belgium. However, they didnt not supply the 12x1.25 nuts with it :xconfused: These are a night mare to get hold of!! Long story cut short, i had inverted ones installed before but i...
  6. kenzie 67

Inverted track rod ends with rose joints

Hi guys, Looking for some advice please. When i bought my teg in Feburary, it came with inverted track rod ends with rose joints due to it being so low, and the previous owner installed these to try and reduce strain on the joints. My mechanic friend gave it a pre MOT look over today and said i...
  7. kenzie 67

Takata harness installment

Wanted to make sure before i purchased a set (sorry if it sounds silly)...........take it the size i order is for a four seater and not the two seater? Just in case i mix up the application i.e rear seats removed to make it a two seater. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Billy
  8. kenzie 67

Water marks on spoiler

After buying my teg last month, i have been unable after several attempts and quality products, to remove water marks from the level surface of my spoiler where water has been clearly left to sit without any form of wax protection for some length of time. Any ideas how i could get rid of them...
  9. kenzie 67

I finally own one :D

Hi folks. As the title suggests, i've managed to get hold of a full C pack, Milano red DC5 :D See there is a few DC5 owners in Aberdeen but have only seen one red one, mostly blue and white. Will post up more/pictures when im onshore and given it a good clean. Cheers Billy
  10. kenzie 67

Away to buy a DC5

Hi guys Im away to look at a DC5 this weekend with the view to buy it :D I was wondering if i could ask your help/tips with some common things to look out for when buying? Im bringing my friend who is a car mechanic and very knowledgable in all things Honda, but for my own peace of mind, i...
  11. kenzie 67

Alright Folks

Hi folks, just joined up to the site as im starting my search for a DC5. Currently own a civic coupe (lsi non vtec model), love it but have craved a DC5 for years. The insurance will let me have one when i turn 21 in December and i intended to get on Have also flirted with the idea of a JDM DC2...
  12. kenzie 67

Hi guys

Hi folks, just joined up to the site as im starting my search for a DC5. Currently own a civic coupe (lsi non vtec model), love it but have craved a DC5 for years. The insurance will let me have one when i turn 21 in December and i intended to get on :D Have also flirted with the idea of a JDM...