Search results

1. J

Hayes Dynotech Kent?

Ive booked my car with these guys for this week to have some parts fitted,just wanted to know if anyone on here have used them before? They seem nice enough over the phone and the price they have given me seem reasonable aswel..
  2. J

Heat wrapping manifold!

Was wondering what peoples opinions on heat wrapping a manifold is? Is it worthwhile doing or has anyone benifited much from doing this? Wasnt to sure if it might crack/damage it with it getting too hot ect..?
  3. J

BC Racing coilovers??

Thinking of getting these soon..anyone have these fitted that can give me their feedback would be great
  4. J

Skunk 2 inlet manifold (black series)

Just purchased one of these,Heard some mixed reviews about this bit of kit,anyone one here have one of these fitted that can give me their verdict?
  5. J

Where is the best place for mapping near Essex area??

After gathering a few mods together recently i will be looking to be getting my car remaped soon and was wondering where would be the best place to get this done,ive heard a couple of places that do them but wanted to know about peoples past experiences ect.. I live near chelmsford essex area...
  6. J

Rays CE28N 17x9???

Thinking about picking these up this week but wasnt sure if they fit on a dc5 which has been lowered about 30/35mm. They are 17x9 et43..
  7. J

Steering Clunk Noise

Ive noticed just before i reverse i press the brakes and then turn the wheel it makes this loud clunk noise..was wondering if anyone else had the same problem and if anyone would have an idea of what this is?
  8. J

Newbie from Suffolk,Finally got one!Milano Red

Hi been a member for a little while now but have finally found one that I liked and was happy with! Just a quick picture!
  9. J

A waste of time!

Just thought id post this up as I didnt want anyone wasting their time to view this car like I did yesterday! This car is currently listed on pistonheads at the moment CW DC5 with under 57k mileage and asking price is £7049. Car is in Hertfordshire, Reg is GF51ZTO The advert is very short...
  10. J

ABS light??

Going to be viewing a DC5 over the weekend and the one i will be viewing has now had a problem with the ABS light? The owner of the car has said he had driven the car over a pot hole,has anyone had a problem like this and how much would it cost to fix? Thanks
  11. J

Milano Red or Championship White??

Looking to view a couple of DC5s over the weekend finally, Ive always seemed sure my choice was the CW but lately the Milano Red jas really grown on me?? The only worry for me about the Milano Red is it fading and turning Pink??? Whats your opinions?
  12. J

SVA IMPORTS..

Just wanted to know if anyone on here has bought or know anyone that has a DC5 or any car from these guys? Not sure whether to get a DC5 off them or get one from here on the private sales section. They seem to be slightly over priced IMO but i guess thats expected,They seem to sell alot of the...
  13. J

Cheap Car Insurances??

Hiya pretty new on this forum,just thought id join up early as i will looking in getting a DC5 in about a months time. Just been looking at car insurance for one of these and i think im not having the best of luck with it all, Anyone had good quotes and where? If anyone can relate to me,im 24...