Search results

1. bud

Yokohama AD08 or Bridgestone RE070

Been reading reviews on both for days now but still cant make up my mind From what i have gathered both have amazing grip levels in the dry but the RE070 are ment to be really bad in wet weather. The side walls are super stiff on the RE070's which gives that more ravor sharp feel compared to...
  2. bud

RRC worth the money over RBC?

Is the RRC really worth the money over the RBC? Done a search and haven't really found to much about them being fitted to a DC5. I know they make more power but is that power all over the rev range? Also its twice the price of an RBC so i could always just port an RBC and add decent 70mm TB...
  3. bud

ABP Eibach kit for DC5

Spoke to ABP about getting some Eibach springs for DC5 They said they sell the pro kit and their own spec ABP/Eibach springs which to are progessive. Anyone used their ABP spec Eibach's? They are excaclty the same springs for the EP3 Considering to go for these but would like some reviews...
  4. bud

Which springs, dont want to go coilovers again

I love the way the teg handles now on OEM suspension and it doesn't even have a FRSU Now i would like to lower it down and improve the handling further with a FRSU but most of these spring look like they lower the rear more than the front?? I hate it when it looks like that Are their any...
  5. bud

Newbish owner from West London

Hello all Been on ITR-DC5.com for a while now but never said hello. Probably will know %50 of you guys on here from CTRO and TRO but ill introduce myself anyways I'm Dan and have recently picked up a lovely DC5 which i am very happy with. This is my 3rd K20 equpied car so certianly no...