Search results

1. Vtequila

Combination Mugen/J's racing

Hello, I have a J's racing R60 backbox on sight and wondering if it will fit on a Mugen b-pipe* when I take off my Mugen Twinloop. * (I haven't measured them before) Would love to hear your opinions
  2. Vtequila

Rip in D2 Camberarm

Recently I was changing discbrakes and pads when I suddenly found out that the outer ring at the end of the arm was ripped loose! Luckily I was able to notice this before any worse thing could have happen. I've bought them from FunkyPower back in February, 2012. Please check yours if they are...
  3. Vtequila

Which gaskets for OEM header and cat ?

Hi, I am going for MOT but have a race header (buddyclub,decat) and need to pass the MOT with the OEM header and catalysator. Does anyone know which gasket(s) I will need to fit between the header and cat ? Jochem
  4. Vtequila

Possible steering issue

The steering on my dc5 feels different lately, in a negative way. It doesnt have that "direct" feel anymore as it used to have. Now Im not sure its the cause of the new engine mounts (Innovative 75A) I had fitted recently but it definately doesnt feel any good. I have checked the front and saw...
  5. Vtequila

Engine hunting after Rbc installation

This problem has probably been reported several times but looking for a better view on the problem I've got and the solution to get the hunting/revving straight. After fitting the Rbc and 70mm tb I was finally able, after 2 months not driven, to start the engine again but it started revving...
  6. Vtequila

Broken sensor ?

Im doing this project with the rbc intake and bigger tb and saw that this sensor was loose and hanging a bit, so i tried to connect it better and it stayed just like that. I think its broken off and should be replaced, is this correct ? edit: must have broken off while taking off the prc...
  7. Vtequila

Plug radiatorfan - how to disconnect..?

Hey all, I want to disconnect the plug of the fan but it's not working out for me. If anyone has done this before than could you please tell me how :) ? picture :
  8. Vtequila

Your 'beading' pictures

Post your random beading pictures here :xwavey: I'll start up..
  9. Vtequila

Which light(s) to get the best light-image ?

As title says, which light(s) would be the best to get a good light image through the OEM headlights ? Ive had problems through MOT with the lights.
  10. Vtequila

The difference of tyre dressing..

I used Auto Glym tyre dresser, see the big difference : Before After I think with more layers, this difference will be even bigger. These tyres are new btw Other side, out of the sun :
  11. Vtequila

Been stupid with new coolant fluid..

Hi, Ive been stupid today while putting new coolant in. I thought I knew how to do it and didnt checked the forum/topics first. I started with draining out all old cooling fluid and after I was done with it I took the new fluid and only filled the white reservoir, 1 ltr went in. Than I...
  12. Vtequila

Potenza RE050's

How are these tyres, does anyone has tried them before ? I will need 2 new front tyres and am wondering how these are. Thanks
  13. Vtequila

Check of part no bolt and nut

Hi im am looking for the part no. of this (lower) bolt + (corresponding) nut : I dont know which of the two I need if you check at the list linked below. http://www.hondapart...HOCK%20ABSORBER I think, 13 90188-SR3-010 BOLT, FLANGE (14X67) 15...
  14. Vtequila

OEM header + cat on Mugen B-pipe

Will it fit ? Need to know for MOT.
  15. Vtequila

- Alarm/Immobiliser problem - Car not working -

Hi, Since this weekend I have a problem with the car's electronics. First thing occured when I wanted to put on my alarm and centerlocks with the alarm fob, didnt worked and my lights (xenon 6k) flickered one by one (made a sound too). Than when I tried to put on the lights with my key in...
  16. Vtequila

Picture of rear license plate bulb cover

Hi, I dont have a rear license plate bulb cover and im looking for a photo of it. I cant find it on the internet and will be needing a picture to order one at a shop that sells auto parts in Holland. Jochem
  17. Vtequila

Squeeky clutchpedal

Hi, I have a squeeky clutchpedal, this started occuring not so long ago. What should I do to make it go away? Video :
  18. Vtequila

Primary oxygen sensor not working with Kpro ?

Hey all, I am new to Kpro and before I plugged on my Kpro ecu I never had an EML, no error codes. Now after I installed the 02 primairy sensor errorcode came up, this happens multiple times right after when I start the motor. One time Ive put off the motor, restarted it and the EML...
  19. Vtequila

Wheel nuts for Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2

I have these wheels but last weekend i got them off to mount camber bolts and found out, poor me, that the previous owner had used OEM (radius) nuts to fit these wheels! Not good! Now i am looking for the right ones, not sure if i will need the flat or cone ones. If anyone could help me out...
  20. Vtequila

Rear camber arms with Eibach correction kit

Ok so yesterday i recieved the rear camber arms and eibach correction kit. Soon i will mount these parts on my integra with a friend of mine. I was wondering if there is any important info i need to know or keep attention to ? This will be the first step to the fast road setup i want to have...