Search results

1. K

Valve clearance

Had a look on the site and can't find this info. Im using the measurements of this site for the valve setting. Do they tighten up over time as I've got no chance of gettin the feeler gauges in the inlet on the 0.25 setting. I had to loosen this off. Is this normal? Also would u set it to the...
  2. K

Car cover

Thanks for the replys and advice. May seen if I can squeeze into the garage then. Don't fancy any sort of damage.
  3. K

Car cover

Done a search can't find anything. Can anyone recommend a good fitting car cover. Cheers
  4. K

Price

Hi anyone have a rough idea of a price for a new bare headlight. ( no ballast) Thanks
  5. K

EGR valve problem

I would Agee think they were only brought in on euro 5 or 6 emissions. Later diesels suffer with lots of problems due to cokeing up.
  6. K

Springs

Ye that's what swung it for me the fact that alot of people have them. I will put a post up in the morning an try an get some pics. Think 45 drop will look ok tho.
  7. K

Springs

Does sit nicely on them. You have made me start thinking again. I had it planned but did think it may not give enough of a drop. May have to consider the sportsline now.
  8. K

Springs

If your fitting them soon can you post a pic of how the sit then I can decide an are they gonna be on standard shocks?
  9. K

Springs

I was thinking the pros as we have alot of speedbumps an crap roads round here. An don't scrape on everything. When u fitting them?
  10. K

Springs

Funky power is where I was looking as iv used them before. And don't know anywhere else. You go for the pro?
  11. K

Springs

Where you buy them from as I am after some.
  12. K

SVA IMPORTS..

Bought mine from there 3 months ago no faults. Nice enough guys when I got there the car I was interested in was on the ramp. So I got cup of coffee an a tour of their time attack evo. An was allowed test drive picked all my probs with it and they were sorted for pick up. Good bunch of guys very...
  13. K

Help me justify £4.5k engine build

I know what its like I had the same thing with my prelude h22. What started out as replacing valve stem seals ended up in a £4k plus build. EBay and tuning site are so easy to put ideas in your head. But I would go for it if I could afford it.
  14. K

Mugen airbox

Alarm fitted. Didn't go for the underseal I will do that myself. Gives me something to do.
  15. K

Headlight aim

Have searched for this but can't find. My nearside dip beam seems to be pointing up quite abit an not on the road. As I drive along I'm lighting road signs. Is this due to a dodgey bulb or wrongly fitted bulb? Thanks
  16. K

Mugen airbox

Will get some sat after a good clean. It's filth. Otherwise its a really nice car so happy
  17. K

Mugen airbox

Thanks for the feedback guys
  18. K

Mugen airbox

Picked my car yesterday and it's fitted with a mugen airbox. Just wonder what the thoughts where on this airbox. Also is there any better. Thanks
  19. K

Postponed

Hi new to a DC5 had to prelude Vtecs an a ep3 ctr for half an hour. Was hoping to pick my car up this week but registeration has taken longer than a week. So gotta wait til next weekend. Anyway hello.