Search results

1. K

Valve clearance

Had a look on the site and can't find this info. Im using the measurements of this site for the valve setting. Do they tighten up over time as I've got no chance of gettin the feeler gauges in the inlet on the 0.25 setting. I had to loosen this off. Is this normal? Also would u set it to the...
  2. K

Car cover

Done a search can't find anything. Can anyone recommend a good fitting car cover. Cheers
  3. K

Price

Hi anyone have a rough idea of a price for a new bare headlight. ( no ballast) Thanks
  4. K

Headlight aim

Have searched for this but can't find. My nearside dip beam seems to be pointing up quite abit an not on the road. As I drive along I'm lighting road signs. Is this due to a dodgey bulb or wrongly fitted bulb? Thanks
  5. K

Mugen airbox

Picked my car yesterday and it's fitted with a mugen airbox. Just wonder what the thoughts where on this airbox. Also is there any better. Thanks
  6. K

Postponed

Hi new to a DC5 had to prelude Vtecs an a ep3 ctr for half an hour. Was hoping to pick my car up this week but registeration has taken longer than a week. So gotta wait til next weekend. Anyway hello.