Search results

1. G-TypeR

Video - DC5 Knockhill Reverse Circuit

Had the Integra on the track for my first reverse circuit session, amazing evening and extremely chuffed with the cars performance. see link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tAdWnJdgCA&feature=youtu.be
  2. G-TypeR

What is this electronic box attached to ECU?

I'm preparing to upgrade to a K-Pro III over the next few weeks so I thought I'd pull my ECU first to have a look just to be sure the wasn't anything already in there. When I removed the ECU I found this little box stuck to the side, it has TV/VIC-S stamped into it, my thoughts are it's either...
  3. G-TypeR

Can anyone identify my bodykit??

Can anyone identify the manufacturer of my bodykit? The car was imported last year with the kit already on it. I think it's similar to the N1 but definately a different front bumper. My DC5 is a 2002 Pre-Facelift, but the kit fits round the headlights to give them facelift apearance - I've...
  4. G-TypeR

PICS ADDED - 295 miles later - back home with the vtec grin :)

Hi all, Just back in the front door from picking up a 2002 CW DC5, it was imported last year. Performance wise other than an unkown SS cat back system it's standard and drives perfectly, the interior is in great condition with very little bolster wear - it came with a body kit (not really my...